looking for seminars

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

Postby jogrebe » Dec 14th, '05, 17:19

chris wrote:Although you're not as tasty with cream cheese.

Hopefully you are only assuming that bagels tast better than people with cream cheese :roll:
jogrebe

Postby Tadiera » Dec 14th, '05, 17:37

chris wrote:...of course.

Although you're not as tasty with cream cheese.

Wanna bet? :twisted:
Tadiera

Postby jogrebe » Dec 14th, '05, 18:09

Tadiera wrote:
chris wrote:...of course.

Although you're not as tasty with cream cheese.

Wanna bet? :twisted:

Ok, your on Tadiera, $5 says that Chris will not eat you if I cover you in cream cheese and then send you in to him. I'm even willing to go along with you to serve as the photographer as I'm sure lots of other TeaChat people will be wondering what the outcome will be.
jogrebe

Postby Libertatis » Dec 14th, '05, 18:13

wow, i never thought i would be friends with cannibals! :shock:
Libertatis

Postby klemptor » Dec 14th, '05, 23:19

jogrebe wrote:Ok, your on Tadiera, $5 says that Chris will not eat you if I cover you in cream cheese and then send you in to him.

Oh, you poor, poor man, you're about to lose that bet - Chris is the father of Tad's love children. I'm convinced that their conception involved her in a bagel costume, and Chris spreading cre...

*this train of thought not safe for this board*
klemptor

Postby jogrebe » Dec 14th, '05, 23:38

klemptor wrote:
jogrebe wrote:Ok, your on Tadiera, $5 says that Chris will not eat you if I cover you in cream cheese and then send you in to him.

Oh, you poor, poor man, you're about to lose that bet - Chris is the father of Tad's love children. I'm convinced that their conception involved her in a bagel costume, and Chris spreading cre...

*this train of thought not safe for this board*

What's wrong with you thinking that dirty. Libertatis had no problem seeing that I was talking about eating in the cannibals sense.

Regardless don't you see that if she takes me up on the offer its a win-win situation for me. As if I win I not only get the fun of covering her in cream cheese but I end up getting paid $5 to do so. If I loose, oops its difficult to pay someone that Chris just ate, don't you think.
jogrebe

Postby Tadiera » Dec 15th, '05, 10:45

jogrebe wrote:What's wrong with you thinking that dirty. Libertatis had no problem seeing that I was talking about eating in the cannibals sense.

Regardless don't you see that if she takes me up on the offer its a win-win situation for me. As if I win I not only get the fun of covering her in cream cheese but I end up getting paid $5 to do so. If I loose, oops its difficult to pay someone that Chris just ate, don't you think.

I find the cannibalism route to be the dirty one! I mean, honestly, keeping my fingernails clean...

Anyway, who said you would be the one covering me with cream cheese? I really think that honor would go to Chris.
Tadiera

Postby klemptor » Dec 15th, '05, 10:56

Yeah...see...this just became really creepy.
klemptor

Postby jogrebe » Dec 15th, '05, 11:02

Tadiera wrote:
jogrebe wrote:What's wrong with you thinking that dirty. Libertatis had no problem seeing that I was talking about eating in the cannibals sense.

I find the cannibalism route to be the dirty one! I mean, honestly, keeping my fingernails clean...

Anyway, who said you would be the one covering me with cream cheese? I really think that honor would go to Chris.

Ok thats fine with me, go ahead to try to prove me wrong with your method of choice. Just don't blame me if I turn out to be wrong and you don't come back.
jogrebe

Postby klemptor » Dec 15th, '05, 11:14

Ohgodohgodohgod you CAN'T lob them like that!

I'm having a hard time keeping this G-rated. There are just so many directions to go.
klemptor

Postby Tadiera » Dec 15th, '05, 11:21

klemptor wrote:Ohgodohgodohgod you CAN'T lob them like that!

I'm having a hard time keeping this G-rated. There are just so many directions to go.

Sorry, K.
I'll try to keep it down tomorrow night.
Tadiera

Postby jogrebe » Dec 15th, '05, 11:30

klemptor wrote:Ohgodohgodohgod you CAN'T lob them like that!

Ok what is with you about cannibalism not being G-rated, although I must admit that it is a bit creepy? After all this did grow out of Tadiera challenging Chris' statement that the people on TeaChat are not as tasty with cream cheese as bagels after she threatened to start crying if Chris enjoys his bagels over the people on TeaChat. Regardless why not just drop this train of thought altogether on this thread lest we risk starting another crazy hot topic thread like the Adagio barbarian tee shirt protest one that me and teaspoon managed to set into motion ..
jogrebe

Postby klemptor » Dec 15th, '05, 11:48

Cannibalism should never be G-rated.

But I was referring to Chris' eating Tad with cream cheese (in place of a bagel), and the *ahem* connotations that can be seen in that train of thought.

I won't be more specific than that - I'm still hoping for PG-13 here.
klemptor

Postby teaspoon » Dec 15th, '05, 11:51

Whoa, what have I been missing by not being on this thread? I am ashamed. Ah well, I already have the tea shirt thread...

~mischief-lovin' spoonful
teaspoon

Postby jogrebe » Dec 15th, '05, 12:00

klemptor wrote:Cannibalism should never be G-rated.

But I was referring to Chris' eating Tad with cream cheese (in place of a bagel), and the *ahem* connotations that can be seen in that train of thought.

I won't be more specific than that - I'm still hoping for PG-13 here.

Yes I later became aware of the potential double meaning which is why I''ve since been making references to cannibalism to ensure it can not be read that way as I'm sure a good number of the other people on the board are not as slow in picking up things like that as I am.
jogrebe

PreviousNext

Instant Messenger

Permissions