Hey guys, thanks for making feel welcomed. Auhckw have seen my other pots in our local forum. I'm in the midst of looking for a smaller pot to brew my shu pu erh. I should be getting it before Chinese New Year that falls on the 22nd Jan 2012.
Here is a pot which is similar to TIM's collection but of different colour. I'm not sure what clay is it but I will appreciate opinions on what clay it's made of.
Tea Pairing: Sheng Pu erh
- 281295_208697589180099_100001195795582_517965_2365922_n.jpg (66.4 KiB) Viewed 850 times
- Lid hole is at the mouth of the goldfish
- 254622_208697695846755_100001195795582_517966_302135_n.jpg (75.26 KiB) Viewed 850 times
- The eyes of the fish can be rotated
- 225650_208697929180065_100001195795582_517969_3359494_n.jpg (91.99 KiB) Viewed 850 times
Last edited by ArNg
on Dec 31st, '11, 00:41, edited 1 time in total.