iced ingenuiTEA availability

Discussion on virtually any teaware related item.

iced ingenuiTEA availability

Postby Guest » Feb 28th, '06, 14:48

Does anyone know when the 32oz ingenuiTEA will be available?

I have to yet to make green tea and it looks like the ingenuiTEA is the way to go. I'm thinking the 32oz model will be better in order to take enough tea to bring to work. Also is there a starter kit that includes the 32oz ingenuiTEA?

Postby garden gal » Feb 28th, '06, 16:33

Last rumor I heard was March but I don't know if that is still on schedule or not.
garden gal

Postby ilya » Feb 28th, '06, 19:15

Sad to say, but we will not have this available until the summer. :(
ilya
Site Admin

Postby marz910 » Mar 24th, '06, 07:53

Is there a norrower time frame that we can expect them other then "summer"? :( After getting the smaller one I can't wait to get the ice tea duo to make ice tea with my kids. :)
marz910

Postby eflesher » Apr 26th, '06, 11:59

I too am anxiously awaiting the arrival, now that the seasons have changed over here I am really craving some iced green tea....mmmmmm
eflesher

Postby dagger2002 » May 19th, '06, 19:08

Me too. I need a new one desperately if i can't get mine fixed.
dagger2002

Postby eliw23 » May 28th, '06, 17:17

Any ETA on when this will be available? It's a sweltering 85 degrees outside. I just made a small batch using the 16 oz ingenuitea but I'd like to make a bigger batch. I think Teavana has an iced tea maker like the ingenuitea but I love the removable filter that adagio makes so I'm holding out!
eliw23

Postby murison » Jun 16th, '06, 12:29

Hey, when are the 32 oz. ingenuiTEAs going to be available again? I've been waiting for months and months. I WANT to give you MONEY, if only you would let me!
murison

I *so* want to buy this!

Postby chrisTX » Aug 4th, '06, 11:55

I just purchased 3-8 oz. containers of flavored black tea so that I can start drinking more of my tea iced. This product would really come in handy. If it doesn't come in soon I may break down and buy the Mr. Coffee Iced Tea maker instead.
chrisTX

Postby Amanda » Aug 4th, '06, 12:55

The shipment should be in next week...sooo close.

I hear the collective unrest...

Keepin an eye out for my peeps,
-Amanda
Amanda

Postby Al » Aug 10th, '06, 17:34

It's baaaaaaaack!

Just ordered my duo set, along with a whole mess of mango rooibos for use with said products.

I'm now officially a happy camper.
Al

Postby Daughteroftheki... » Aug 10th, '06, 23:08

Yaaa-hooo! I ordered it almost as quickly as the email landed in my box. It takes a week for orders to get this far west, but I've waited this long, so I can surely wait one more week. (And thanks, Adagio, for your handy "notify me" buttons.)
Daughteroftheki...

Postby Daughteroftheki... » Aug 21st, '06, 02:25

Just a follow up now that I've had the larger IngenuiTEA for a few days --
It is SO handy for making a quick pitcher of iced tea or for brewing an entire pot of tea in one infusion. Highly recommend it!
Daughteroftheki...

Postby deadalchemist » Nov 21st, '06, 16:07

Does anyone know the difference between the iced ingenuiTEA and the regular ingenuiTEA? I was just wondering why there were too different products instead of being able to brew hot and cold tea in the same one...just wondering.
deadalchemist

Postby jogrebe » Nov 21st, '06, 16:44

deadalchemist wrote:Does anyone know the difference between the iced ingenuiTEA and the regular ingenuiTEA? I was just wondering why there were too different products instead of being able to brew hot and cold tea in the same one...just wondering.

The regular sized ingenuiTEA holds 16oz while the iced tea version holds 32oz which is the perfect size for dumping into the 40oz Bella pitcher full of ice to have "instant iced tea". Or at least that is the impression that I get from looking at the website and their iced tea duo package as I don't own an ingenuiTEA.
jogrebe

Next

Instant Messenger

Permissions