Not a Yixing, but an American Style repair. My favorite gaiwan has been benched for awhile, my frustrations mounting. Most teas just come out better, partly due to years of practice with this particular brewing vessel, partly due to its superior construction. I couldn't bring myself to love another gaiwan.
A few days ago I put it back together using "100% silicone" adhesive, seemingly meant for aquarium use. It is waterproof and heat proof to 350 degrees (F).
I used far more than was needed, being unsure how rigid the cured product would be, and fearing something that would flex and ultimately pull apart with use. So far, the bond is much stronger than I expected and has no "give."
The excess was unsightly, so after two days to cure, I removed it from both sides with a flexible razor blade.