3%
Infinity ... always room for one more
52%

Total votes: 159

Jun 4th, '09, 11:34
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Jun 4th, '09, 11:34

hooksie wrote:
Chip wrote:Very impressive Hagi collection, Fortunata! I recognize many of the pieces.

TPHK, I was shown those actually. The houjin and matching yuzamashi and cups are quite attractive to say the least. I am currently working with a vendor who is willing to help us with a really nice and special offering to members of TeaChat. Stay tuned.
:shock:

Waiting patiently...
Yes, please stay tuned, there will be another Hagi special offer SHORTLY! :D Not the Houjin yet.

Jun 6th, '09, 13:44

by Victoria » Jun 6th, '09, 13:44

Ok here is my sweet baby guinomi:

I say baby, because it is cutting a tooth. Awwwwww!!!

Jun 6th, '09, 14:25

by kymidwife » Jun 6th, '09, 14:25

Ahhhhhhhh thats so gorgeous, now I wish I'd gotten one. :(

But it's alittle small for me. The yunomi will be better. 8)
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Jun 7th, '09, 09:15

by fortunato » Jun 7th, '09, 09:15

Yamane Seigan is brilliant with a wonderful energy !

I think we should figure out the tebineri yunomi that Seigan could does... I saw one from my friend Hidehisa's website Magokorodo, simply amazing !!!

Jun 8th, '09, 17:23

by Victoria » Jun 8th, '09, 17:23

My New Deishi Chawan. It is even more stunning in person and has a beautiful lavender
hue in some areas. This bowl was made by Wood-fired-in-Reduction technique.

Jun 8th, '09, 20:36

by fortunato » Jun 8th, '09, 20:36

Great ! I love that kind of Shibuya Deishi chawan...

What kind of matcha will you taste with it ?

Jun 8th, '09, 21:44

by iannon » Jun 8th, '09, 21:44

beautiful Victoria! nuff said! :)

Jun 8th, '09, 22:07

by Chip » Jun 8th, '09, 22:07

iannon wrote:beautiful Victoria! nuff said! :)
+1.
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

Jun 8th, '09, 22:08

by Chip » Jun 8th, '09, 22:08

Those Seigan Sea Cucumber Glaze Guinomi are reallllly nice, I cannot wait to get the Yunomi this week. This batch of Guinomi and Yunomi seem to be so much different from other sea cucumber batches, which is cool because TeaChatters own 19 out of 20 of these, and maybe all 20. Makes them very exclusive. :wink:

I will have some realllly great news shortly regarding the next offer, well 2 special and exclusive offers that are being specially made as we speak.

The special offerings are pretty well negotiated and set, just need to dot a few i's and cross a few t's.

These special and exclusive offerings may be the best yet. So save your pennies and keep your eyes on this Hagi topic. :D

Jun 8th, '09, 22:27

by woozl » Jun 8th, '09, 22:27

:shock:
“Take some more tea,” the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
“I’ve had nothing yet,” Alice replied in an offended tone: “so I ca’n’t take more.”
“You mean you ca’n’t take less,” said the Hatter: “it’s very easy to take more than nothing.”

Jun 8th, '09, 22:41

by Chip » Jun 8th, '09, 22:41

8) :lol:
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

Jun 8th, '09, 23:30

by Victoria » Jun 8th, '09, 23:30

Thanks all!
I christened by chawan with Den's Matcha Miyabi.

Chip, can't wait to hear about the next offer!!
Clues?????

Jun 8th, '09, 23:44

by Tead Off » Jun 8th, '09, 23:44

Victoria,

I like Deishi's work very much. He understands how to understate and color his pieces in a way that is very masterful, IMO. :!:

Jun 8th, '09, 23:50

by Tead Off » Jun 8th, '09, 23:50

Chip wrote:Those Seigan Sea Cucumber Glaze Guinomi are reallllly nice, I cannot wait to get the Yunomi this week. This batch of Guinomi and Yunomi seem to be so much different from other sea cucumber batches, which is cool because TeaChatters own 19 out of 20 of these, and maybe all 20. Makes them very exclusive. :wink:

I will have some realllly great news shortly regarding the next offer, well 2 special and exclusive offers that are being specially made as we speak.

The special offerings are pretty well negotiated and set, just need to dot a few i's and cross a few t's.

These special and exclusive offerings may be the best yet. So save your pennies and keep your eyes on this Hagi topic. :D
Chip,

How about negotiating with Cory to create some teaware for Teachatters? We have an outstanding potter among us who consistently creates interesting work. Many here would like to own work by him.

Deishi is another great potter.

Now, if you can get Richard Milgrim to create a teachat exclusive offering for the prices of Seigan, I will personally guarantee the sale of all of them. :lol:

Keep up the great work!

Jun 9th, '09, 00:01

by Chip » Jun 9th, '09, 00:01

Tead Off wrote:
Chip wrote:Those Seigan Sea Cucumber Glaze Guinomi are reallllly nice, I cannot wait to get the Yunomi this week. This batch of Guinomi and Yunomi seem to be so much different from other sea cucumber batches, which is cool because TeaChatters own 19 out of 20 of these, and maybe all 20. Makes them very exclusive. :wink:

Chip,

How about negotiating with Cory to create some teaware for Teachatters? We have an outstanding potter among us who consistently creates interesting work. Many here would like to own work by him.

Deishi is another great potter.

Now, if you can get Richard Milgrim to create a teachat exclusive offering for the prices of Seigan, I will personally guarantee the sale of all of them. :lol:

Keep up the great work!
Ya never know where this will go ... this started out as a Hagi exclusive offer, but it could easily go in many other directions. There is time ... and many ideas. :wink:

No more clues today, Victoria ... :twisted:

+ Post Reply