Adagio TeaV episode 11: St. Patrick's Day

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Mar 16th, '09, 11:52
Adagio

Adagio TeaV episode 11: St. Patrick's Day

by ilya » Mar 16th, '09, 11:52

Zack squeezes in a tea review in between paparazzi encounters at this year's SXSW show. Special guest Brian Brushwood pops in to give his two cents of this distinct-smelling signature blend.

Mar 18th, '09, 13:03

by stevewiess88 » Mar 18th, '09, 13:03

I think Mr. Brushwood has just gotten addicted to the "bacon mint" tea. At first, he tries to put down the tea mug after the first sip, but he later keeps drinking the tea. :)

Mar 18th, '09, 14:39

by zack » Mar 18th, '09, 14:39

I would agree with you :)

Mar 21st, '09, 18:14

by silvermage2000 » Mar 21st, '09, 18:14

Cant wait to watch the vid this will be a interesting tea to see checked out.
My name i's ashley I am a female and 21 years old.

Mar 22nd, '09, 14:18

by Ebtoulson » Mar 22nd, '09, 14:18

Ok so I got a free sample of St Patrick's Day from adagio last week and brewed a cup right before I watched zachs review. Note I brewed two different cups one with a 5 min brew and the other with a 3 min brew. Ok first the 5 min, the first thing I noticed was the smell of chocolate (we had that in common) and I still got hints of camp fire. When I tried it, I got a smokey mint taste and after zach mentioned bacon I tasted it for just a second then it went away but I don't think it was that pronounced enough for me to notice it without anyone else mentioning it first. I did notice I had a greasy feeling in my mouth after drinking it (nice in noticing that). Ok now the 3 min brew, for the smell I got burnt wood with a hint of caramel. The taste to me was much better, I'm not normally a black tea drinker but this time the taste was much much smoother (probably because of the cream). The flavors blended better for my tastes and the smoke didn't overpower the other flavors. Overall its a interesting but decent tea. "I" prefer a lighter brew of this tea and found it quite refreshing with a little bit of sweetener.

+ Post Reply