Signature Blends Box Pass Sign-Up

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Mar 29th, '10, 16:10

Re: Signature Blends Box Pass Sign-Up

by cls46 » Mar 29th, '10, 16:10

Cool On Your Island
Coconut, Pina Colada, Vanilla?
This time with the signature box has been my first real experience with the coconut and/or pina colada teas and I have to say I really enjoy them. I wasn’t exactly sure what was in this tea as it is one of those that doesn’t exist as a blend on adagio anymore but there was definitely coconut and pina colada, and the blend was sweet and creamy so my guess is vanilla for the third tea but I can’t be positive. Either way I really enjoy this blend and I would say you should absolutely give it a try, well if you are lucky enough to get the box before it runs out.

Mar 30th, '10, 15:46

by cls46 » Mar 30th, '10, 15:46

An Appetite Suppressant
Grape Fruit Oolong, Almond Oolong, Vanilla Oolong
I really liked this tea. I’m not sure if my appetite was suppressed but it was a very yummy tea. I was nervous about grapefruit mixed with vanilla and almond but it didn’t seem to be the dominant flavor so all in all it was a good tea. This is another tea that I think would do very well as an iced tea.

Mar 31st, '10, 13:11

by cls46 » Mar 31st, '10, 13:11

Hey I'm hoping to get the box out this weekend can the person who's next PM me their address?

Apr 1st, '10, 08:45

by myemmie » Apr 1st, '10, 08:45

kymidwife wrote: keensense
cls42
silvermage2000 (moved to bottom on request)
and then back to me, kymidwife

Any established members who would like to be added... please PM me. :)

Sarah
This is the last official listing, though I think we've had some add-ons (me me me! haha - and some other good peoples too!)...is there an updated list to be had?

Apr 5th, '10, 00:33

by kymidwife » Apr 5th, '10, 00:33

I apologize for my absence of late... the real world has gotten in the way of my tea chatting and tea drinking! Hopefully all is settled down for the time being.

SilverMage is on hold for the moment, so I am going to ask that the box return to me... I have some new teas to stock in it, and then there are some newcomers who have requested to be added to allow the box to continue onward.

Thanks to everyone who has kept the box moving, for adding your own teas, and for the great reviews we've seen so far. Please keep them coming.

Sarah

Apr 5th, '10, 00:46

by kymidwife » Apr 5th, '10, 00:46

Current list of participants:

boywoodhe - done
ebtoulson - done
geekgirlunveiled - done
CinnamonKitty - done
obsidianbladed - done
rspear- done
nexius8510 - passed due to no response
auggy - done
smari - passed due to no response
jazz88 - done
ASUnurse26 - done
artemis - done
churng - pass on request
RachelC - done
aphroditea- done
Charizzi - done
silverdoves (if active... no activity since 11-24)
cls42 - done
and then back to me, kymidwife... I will restock and send some samples to SilverMage2000

New additions:

MsMeghan
myemmie
Sojourn

Did I miss anyone? Let me know if you're an established member and would like to be added. If anyone has blends to place in the box, PM me and you can send them to me before the box goes back out on its rounds.

Sarah

Apr 5th, '10, 11:27

by Aphroditea » Apr 5th, '10, 11:27

Sarah,

Since I have more than just a few to add this go around, can I be right after the restock so that I can add in without mailing out to you and then mailing out the box, too?

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssse? :mrgreen:

Apr 11th, '10, 12:06

by kymidwife » Apr 11th, '10, 12:06

Current list of participants:

boywoodhe - done
ebtoulson - done
geekgirlunveiled - done
CinnamonKitty - done
obsidianbladed - done
rspear- done
nexius8510 - passed due to no response
auggy - done
smari - passed due to no response
jazz88 - done
ASUnurse26 - done
artemis - done
churng - pass on request
RachelC - done
aphroditea- done
Charizzi - done
silverdoves (if active... no activity since 11-24)
cls42 - done
and then back to me, kymidwife... I will restock and send some samples to SilverMage2000
then also back to AphrodiTea for more restocking.

New additions:

MsMeghan
myemmie
Sojourn
beckynoel
Amaikoko...
RachelC (round 2)

New teas are being added, and so the box pass lives on. I am more than happy to extend the opportunity to anyone who'd like to participate, assuming you are an established, active member. Let me know if you would like to be added. If you've had the box already and would like to be added to the list again, just let me know.

I am assuming the box is on its way to me soon? If anyone has blends to place in the box, PM me and you can send them to me before the box goes back out on its rounds.

Sarah
Last edited by kymidwife on Apr 12th, '10, 16:16, edited 2 times in total.

Apr 11th, '10, 12:57

by Amaikokonut » Apr 11th, '10, 12:57

I PM'd you earlier about being added; sorry I didn't get to posting until now, I've been on a bit of an internet vacation.

This looks really exciting! I do have a question though: If we want to add blends to the box, do they have to be our own or can we add other's blends that we are either curious about, or are fans of ourselves and think others should try?

Apr 11th, '10, 13:06

by kymidwife » Apr 11th, '10, 13:06

Please feel free to add any Adagio Signature Blend to the box, including those created by you or others. I put in a number of my own, but also passed forward some blends by others I'd purchased or inherited in trades. Please do make sure your blends are in good condition, not too old, not stale, before putting them in the box.

I am adding you to the list... you should receive a PM from the person prior to you on the list when the box is ready to be shipped to you. Enjoy!

Sarah

Apr 11th, '10, 21:57

by RachelC » Apr 11th, '10, 21:57

Hi Sarah,

I would love to get back on the list if possible.

Thanks,
Rachel :D

Apr 12th, '10, 16:18

by kymidwife » Apr 12th, '10, 16:18

RachelC wrote:Hi Sarah,

I would love to get back on the list if possible.

Thanks,
Rachel :D
Done. :)

Apr 15th, '10, 09:06

by cls46 » Apr 15th, '10, 09:06

I sent out the box yesterday morning. Me and Justin added some samples of: Amortentia, Pub Fight, Envy, Toffifay, and Rhys M. Halloran's Favorite. I had so much fun trying all those teas and have put many of them on my list to hopefully purchase when I get more tea funds :lol: I would love to be included on the next pass. :D

Apr 15th, '10, 15:52

by myemmie » Apr 15th, '10, 15:52

I sent a pm to add the three tins I have to the box pass on 4/5, haven't gotten a response back yet?

Apr 15th, '10, 20:35

by kymidwife » Apr 15th, '10, 20:35

myemmie wrote:I sent a pm to add the three tins I have to the box pass on 4/5, haven't gotten a response back yet?
I'm so sorry, I thought I responded to your PM. Most participants are making their contributions to the box when they receive it. Aphro and I are both going to restock the box a bit, and then there is only one new participant on the list prior to you, myemmie. If you still want to mail your samples to me so I can add them sooner, I am glad to do so. Just let me know so I can PM you my address.

Sarah

+ Post Reply