Signature Blends Box Pass Sign-Up

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Mar 21st, '10, 02:56

Re: Signature Blends Box Pass Sign-Up

by charizzi » Mar 21st, '10, 02:56

The box is on its way to cls46! I really enjoyed the teas. I thought "Serenitea: Earth That Was" was a very clever name, although I couldn't try that tea since I'm allergic to chamomile. The other teas were fantastic. I've added several to my wishlist! :D

Mar 23rd, '10, 10:35

by cls46 » Mar 23rd, '10, 10:35

I just received the box moments ago and I can't wait to start trying some of these teas. I think I will be doing an inventory later today (or maybe tomorrow) on what is left and approximately how much. :D

Mar 24th, '10, 14:48

by silvermage2000 » Mar 24th, '10, 14:48

That will be most helpful cls46. Could I ask what the amount for shipping right now is?

Mar 24th, '10, 16:58

by cls46 » Mar 24th, '10, 16:58

Teas in Box:
• Firefly
• Earth That Was
• The Fifth Doctor
• A Hard Smack on the Fanny
• A Green Chiller
• The Scientist
• Martha’s Foolish Ginger
• Scorpio
• The Eighth Doctor ( Now named Fire on the Side)
• Sweet Velvet Fog*
• An Appetite Suppressant
• The Tenth Doctor (Now named Power of Orange Knickers)
• Cool on Your Island
• A Little bit of Love
• Twilight-Edward’s Thirst
• Charlotte Charles*
• Creamy Pumpkin Spice
• Sugar & Spice…Oh! So Nice
• Trick or Treat 2009
• Smooth Sophistication
• The Pie Hole
• Lucky Lime*
• Summer Passion
• Hades: (Mythology Series)
• De Lime in De Coconut*
• Black Dove
• Twilight-Bella’s Lullaby
• A Sweet Peach Treat
• 1# Me So Horny Tea Blues
• Pieces
• Leo
• Princess Tea Party
• A Caffeine Free Christmas Tea
• PMS!
• Twilight- Carlisle’s Compassion*
• Serenitea: Kaylee
The one's with the the * next to them are the teas that are really low. Like less than 5 cups of tea left. the other ones then have at least more than 5 cups left. And the shipping on the package that came to me was $7.85. I will hopefully be able to post some reviews soon :D

Mar 25th, '10, 08:30

by myemmie » Mar 25th, '10, 08:30

I was (I think) added to the box pass - I'm excited to see that there are so many teas now on the list that I wanted to try! Yay!

Mar 25th, '10, 10:09

by Aphroditea » Mar 25th, '10, 10:09

myemmie wrote:I was (I think) added to the box pass - I'm excited to see that there are so many teas now on the list that I wanted to try! Yay!

This reminds me - should I send on some of my new blends to the next in line or would you like me to wait until the box comes back around to start over?

Mar 25th, '10, 11:03

by myemmie » Mar 25th, '10, 11:03

I'd be glad to take them off your hands if you'd like to send them my way. Just sayin'. :wink:

Mar 27th, '10, 22:20

by msmeghann82 » Mar 27th, '10, 22:20

How do I get involved on the next pass around? I'd love to try some of the signature blends before buying. Already tried some flavored teas, just haven't started blending myself yet!

Mar 27th, '10, 22:30

by msmeghann82 » Mar 27th, '10, 22:30

charizzi wrote:I am posting all of my tea reviews on steepster, but I can put them here too. cls46, you're next! :) I sent you a PM since I haven't received a response from keensense or silverdoves.
Just saw this, what's your steepster name? I'd love to read what you think of the blends!

Mar 27th, '10, 22:54

by charizzi » Mar 27th, '10, 22:54

My steepster name is oOTeaOo. Hope you enjoy it! What's yours?

Mar 28th, '10, 13:10

by msmeghann82 » Mar 28th, '10, 13:10

My user name is meghann m on steepster. I followed you.

Mar 28th, '10, 14:52

by cls46 » Mar 28th, '10, 14:52

Ok so I have been writing my reviews in a notebook and I have finally started putting them in a word document so I am ready to start posting them. Just a few notes for anyone reading my reviews, "We" refers to me and my boyfriend hes on adagio and teachat too but since we live together we thought it would be dumb to sign up for the box separately, also the way we have been doing these is making a cup of a blend and sharing it so we haven't been drinking for two in case anyone would be upset about him drinking the tea since hes not signed up for the box, plus we can try more teas efficiently if we are only drinking half a cup of each :D Oh and last thing some of these teas don't exist anymore so when I wrote what was in them I put a ? by the ingredients to indicate that is just what it tasted like to me. If anyone is the blender of said blends feel free to correct me. Oh and last lastly I tried to be honest with my reviews, since so far I have found most of the teas really enjoyable I don't think this should be a problem but I hope there will be no hard feelings it you blended a blend that I didn't happen to enjoy :D

Mar 28th, '10, 14:54

by cls46 » Mar 28th, '10, 14:54

Ok review #1:
Black Dove
Mambo, Caramel, Earl Grey
I liked this tea a lot. I personally think that the Earl Grey and the caramel went great together. It was a really generally easy to like black tea blend. Earl Grey is kind of an in your face flavor but the caramel balanced it out really well! I would highly recommend this blend!

Mar 28th, '10, 15:56

by cls46 » Mar 28th, '10, 15:56

Charlotte Charles
Peach, Vanilla, Rum
I don’t know anything about the character this tea was named after so I wasn’t sure what to expect but I really liked this tea a lot. The vanilla was immediately obvious. The peach and rum were back burner flavors it seemed but they were still there. In my opinion a solid blend I would recommend it.

Mar 28th, '10, 18:15

by cls46 » Mar 28th, '10, 18:15

Twilight- Bella’s Lullaby
Honeybush Vanilla, Decafe Peach, Blood Orange
This was a really interesting blend. Most blends seem to have separate flavors whereas this blend seemed to create a totally new flavor with the three teas. It was really yummy, fruity and sweet would be the words to describe it. Justin and I drank half the cup and then it sat forgotten for a little while, it became room temperature by the time we started drinking it again and I have to say I did enjoy the tea hot but I thought it was even better cool. We agreed this would be a great slightly sweetened iced tea.

+ Post Reply