Ineeka

For general/other topics related to tea.

Jul 21st, '09, 11:04

Ineeka

by depravitea » Jul 21st, '09, 11:04

I found this tea in the local health food store, and it's really good! (It had better be for what I paid.) The tea bags themselves (which Ineeka calls a "delivery system" lol) are very interesting in design, I've never seen anything like them before. You actually pull them open, so you see the leaves, and you pour your water directly on them. The bag is also good for a couple steeps. I've been taking these to work, and it's been nice, however it's hard to find a place to stash a teabag for reuse there.
I've had the Himalayan Green, I'll try the black next. It's 100% organic and they are also certified Fair Trade (from what I can tell from the web site.)

Anyone try this yet?

Thoughts?

https://www.ineeka.com/product_detail.p ... 8972d1b811

Jul 27th, '09, 23:00
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Ineeka

by Victoria » Jul 27th, '09, 23:00

I think that is quite an innovative presentation.
But it all comes down to the quality of the tea.
But I'd be willing to try it.
:)

Jul 28th, '09, 00:57
Scrolling: scrolling

by silverneedles » Jul 28th, '09, 00:57

yah, found the presentation excessive, silly, tea: average, price: too much.
imho ofcoarse.

Jul 30th, '09, 10:43

by depravitea » Jul 30th, '09, 10:43

Can't say I find it silly. I do find it different, and expensive, but it's not bad for a bagged tea. Good sized leaves, nice taste. I'm glad I tried it. I like giving a tea a good try before writing it off, not that I'm writing Ineeka off. Even if it's a bit spendy, I don't mind supporting Fair Trade organizations. That's what I was thinking when I bought it - "Even if this sucks, it's almost like a donation."
That's what I tell my wife too :) And she buys it! Muahahaha
Nah, seriously, I dig Fair Trade, and I don't mind spending a little more on a tea that's produced on a Fair Trade farm.

+ Post Reply