Has anyone bought from the Tea Alchemist?

For general/other topics related to tea.

May 9th, '14, 10:40

Has anyone bought from the Tea Alchemist?

by toasterburn » May 9th, '14, 10:40

Found this site while googling: http://www.theteaalchemist.com/

Seems the specialize in tea blends. Their pictures are good and I was feeling adventurous, so I ordered a couple of to try out. Waiting on them to get here now.

Anyone heard of them?

May 9th, '14, 11:35

Re: Has anyone bought from the Tea Alchemist?

by Poseidon » May 9th, '14, 11:35

I have not heard of them but it is nice to see that they make blends to order. I hope that translates into very fresh herbs! I dont see why you shouldnt enjoy what they have to offer. Which teas did you get? The Imagine looks like it would be nice this time of year. I saw a few others I wouldnt turn down a cup of as well. Let us know how you like them!

May 9th, '14, 12:27

Re: Has anyone bought from the Tea Alchemist?

by toasterburn » May 9th, '14, 12:27

I ordered their "Auntie Tre's Tummy Tea" and "Get Well Rested" blends.

I also emailed them and asked some questions. Everything is supposedly full leaf (no dust) and all ingredients are visible, as in no oil/extract flavorings (which is good for me as I don't like them). They are about to start a line of blends using Oolong, so that's interesting.

I have no idea where their ingredients are sourced from, so who knows what the quality will be like compared to what I normally drink, but it will be fun to branch out and try something new (my goal is to order from one new vendor each month for a while);

+ Post Reply