Are there any teas you wished Adagio carried?

Be a part of "TeaRetailer" history in the making.

Re: Are there any teas you wished Adagio carried?

Postby brandon » Jan 16th, '10, 07:27

Thanks, Charles.
Which reminds me, would you hope to see the Master collection available both online and in the store?
Supplying a single store is obviously a much easier proposition for sourcing the appropriate quantity of premium tea.
brandon

Postby Charles » Jan 16th, '10, 11:44

Brandon, the Master's Collection would be available in-store and online. Quantities would be very limited in some cases, but that shouldn't be an issue so long as we communicate up front. Our goal is to do a better job of keeping the regular collection in stock and focus our creativity on bringing some unusual teas to the Master's Collection.

I also look forward to developing a database of customers interested in certain types of teas. At my past company we would communicate new arrivals of limited edition teas to our preferred customer list and had some teas "sell out" before they even hit the shelves.
Charles

Postby LauraW » Jan 16th, '10, 14:28

Charles wrote:I also look forward to developing a database of customers interested in certain types of teas. At my past company we would communicate new arrivals of limited edition teas to our preferred customer list and had some teas "sell out" before they even hit the shelves.

Nifty idea, I like it! I really enjoy the personal feel of getting an email notification that something I want is in stock, instead of having to constantly check back to see if it is.
LauraW

Postby boywoodhe » Jan 17th, '10, 01:41

kymidwife wrote:Hmmm... Sign me up. :D

Sarah

sign me up too.
:D hugs
woodie
boywoodhe

Postby LauraW » Jan 18th, '10, 15:54

Charles wrote:Matcha is definitely on its way. I believe it's already in the warehouse.

So... is there an ETA on being able to order matcha? I'm looking to place an order fairly shortly and if it's going to be in shortly I'd rather not make two separate orders.
LauraW

Postby Charles » Jan 19th, '10, 00:29

LauraW wrote:So... is there an ETA on being able to order matcha? I'm looking to place an order fairly shortly and if it's going to be in shortly I'd rather not make two separate orders.

It will be at least a month. Waiting on the airtight packaging. :) Gotta do it right.
Charles

Postby LauraW » Jan 19th, '10, 00:34

Charles wrote:Gotta do it right.

Agreed. Ok, might just make it part of the next order then. Good to know, thanks!
LauraW

Postby Givequicheachan... » Feb 2nd, '10, 10:10

I've been hearing a lot about olive leaf teas (taste, health benefits,) but they're very hard to find stateside. I'd love it if Adagio added an olive leaf tea to its selection of herbals.
Givequicheachan...

Postby LauraW » Feb 2nd, '10, 10:23

givequicheachance wrote:I've been hearing a lot about olive leaf teas (taste, health benefits,) but they're very hard to find stateside. I'd love it if Adagio added an olive leaf tea to its selection of herbals.

Sounds interesting.. I'd be willing to try it.
LauraW

Postby plant partaker » Feb 28th, '10, 02:37

yerba mate as well as rosebud tea and tulsi
plant partaker

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions