Questions and Teas

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

Questions and Teas

Postby Cyphre » Feb 7th, '06, 15:30

http://www.zojirushi.com/ourproducts/el ... d_lcc.html

This solves my boiling water problems and allows me to set a water temp that I enjoy for my teas. Especially since my greens and Roobios are two diffrent temps. I sually keep it at 175 cause I usually drink more green then anything else. Also at work I am rather lucky to have a water cooler that has a hot water spout.

As I have said before in other thread, I have found that www.holymtn.com has a really good quality of teas and tend to be priced decently for me. So the majority of teas I have tried came from there. Also I really like the fact you can get 1oz or 1/2oz samplers of basicly everything. I am a little reluctant to tell people what I thought was good and what I didn't care for though because of how everyones tastes are diffrent. One major suggestion I have is that people try diffrent regions greens and see what they like better. I tend to like Chinese the best for greens. Although I know a lot of people really enjoy green from Japan. They just tend to be a little too vegetal for my tastes. Although it actually yelds a green cup of tea instead of a golden cup like chinese.

The Rooibos I have tried have all been good. The thing is that rooibos by itself is really good and the flavorings never seem to be very strong. So I tend to just get regular red bush. My girlfriend loves all the flavorings though. I got her one sampler of every flavored kind I could find. I also like Honeybush. It's a very nice flavored tea, although from what I have read it really isn't a rooibos as they claim. Either way it's a good enough tea to try it. I like to drink my rooibos iced. I just keep a large thing of it in the fridge. The worst thing about this is that it's hard to find good suppliers of the tea.

LadyArden, I hope that answers some of your questions. I know I wasn't very specific on the kinds.
Cyphre

Instant Messenger

Permissions