Green Tea Extract Capsules

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

Postby MarshalN » May 2nd, '06, 18:03

Well, by weight, green tea has more caffeine than coffee.
MarshalN

Postby rabbit » May 2nd, '06, 22:01

I don't think these pills would be good for you because of the condensed fluoride from the tea, I don't know about you, but I live in a city where fluoride is added to the water, now if you are taking in fluoride from:

The atmosphere,
Your water,
Possibly your toothpaste,
Tea pills,
And other things such as if you were to keep drinking tea (iced tea mixes also have alot of fluoride),

Than you could definitely be consumer too much fluoride which could lead to osteofluorosis, which is a very painful thing (so I've heard).
rabbit

Postby H.M. Murdock » May 9th, '06, 02:21

A large benefit of tea is that it increases your intake of water per day. That's important for maintaining a healthy diet- carbonated beverages dehydrate your body further and do all sorts of nasty things on the side, and other drinks that do hydrate your body also have sodium, sugar, and of course calories that result from that. Tea not only boosts the immune system and stimulates the body, but aids in hydrating the body without increasing your calorie intake.

If you're drinking the tea, you're already getting the benefits. More doesn't always equal better. Stick with the tastier, more enjoyable method. It's worth it.
Plus you don't have any guarantee that the pills you are taking are truly safe. Did you research them? I would be wary before taking a fad-inspired health supplement.
H.M. Murdock

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions