Verdant Tea Offerings?

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

Oct 6th, '12, 00:31
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Verdant Tea Offerings?

by Chip » Oct 6th, '12, 00:31

dzrogers wrote:Chip,

I respect your perspective, and I accept that there can be differing interpretations of what is said, but that last part about the retraction is left open.

It begs the reader to ask: "and what happens if Hster doesn't post a retraction" and "if you won't drop the matter than what will you do". And, from a legal perspective, when one starts talking about grievances, financial damages and amicable resolutions the "L" word comes to mind. I just don't think this sort of thing is appropriate in a situation where the company's marketing created the conditions for a misunderstanding.
OK, I have had communication on this subject with Geoffrey of Verdant Tea. His intent in the usage of grievance is simply to find a peaceful solution to the difference of opinions. He has absolutely no intention of filing some kind of legal grievance.

So you see, on a rare occasion this old Mod shows hints of wisdom. :mrgreen:

Further, it is their intention to move onward and forward. Hopefully we can all do the same and see what Verdant has taken from this experience to apply to future offerings.

Your (generally) humble servant,
Chip
Immoderate TeaDrinker who happens to Moderate

Oct 15th, '12, 17:32

by jcov » Oct 15th, '12, 17:32

Geoffrey and David,

I am in no way an expert in the field of tea. In fact I'm a newbie and still consider myself somewhat lost (since every time I learn how little I knew before). But I've been enjoying tea for 3 1/2 years and I've been in and out from different tea vendors. Some I still visit and buy specific teas from them and others I consider 'my vendor'. When I first learned about Verdant tea I thought 'wow, wow a great place to buy tea and they are really proactive in the business'.

Now, I find your tea to be overpriced, the reason why I stopped shopping from you. I think you have a great business model going on, but the truth is that this is not looking good. I'm not saying is one way or another but if it DOES turn out that the tea is a cheaper one with inflated price it could end your business and that would be a shame since you currently have great influence in the tea field in the internet and many people trust you. And well, I find tea is the most humanizing thing I've had in years. It has re-spawned the trust relationships among people, since there's no way you can buy tea from any source with out trusting them, I would at least clear your name or come clean and try again.

Best wishes,

JCOV

Oct 17th, '12, 13:43
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Oct 17th, '12, 13:43

The one thing I neglected to do in this topic was "don the mod hat" so to speak. I usually remember to differentiate my posts visually and text wise (as I am doing in this post).

Forgot to do so this time, and some felt I should have been explicit in this regard ... which I should have.

TeaPologies,
Chip
Immoderate TeaDrinker who happens to Moderate

EDIT: I am going back to correct this oversight on my part.

+ Post Reply