Green tea extract?

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

Nov 6th, '12, 17:58

Re: Green tea extract?

by Teacup1980 » Nov 6th, '12, 17:58

FYI, this is a video of the Fifth International Scientific Symposium on Tea & Human Health held in September.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... z4P9mQ9-yA

Nov 6th, '12, 18:52
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Nov 6th, '12, 18:52

sencha wrote:
SilentChaos wrote:
Chip wrote:Anytime I receive a package from Maiko, it includes two free matcha pills as samples, not supplements. I have never taken one. I wish they would give tea instead. :idea: :mrgreen:

But they extend much effort to marketing the matcha pills.
About those....anyone try their suggestion of keeping one "in your mouth to enjoy the rich aroma and flavor of green tea" ?. O_o
Sounds really shady to advertise/market them like that.
... just a pinch between your cheek and gums gives true matcha pleasure ... :mrgreen:

Dec 11th, '12, 23:22

by zeto » Dec 11th, '12, 23:22

Teacup1980 wrote:FYI, this is a video of the Fifth International Scientific Symposium on Tea & Human Health held in September.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... z4P9mQ9-yA
1) The little kid drinking what is probably the most unhealthy version of tea imaginable (sweet black tea) made me want to cry :P It's common and represents a diabetes threat long term.

2) Most studies report 'cups of tea' as the metric, which really annoys me, because a 'cup of tea' means absolutely nothing at all. You could have 1g of tea steeped for 30s or 10 min, or 10g of tea steeped for 30s or 10 min... more than likely the exact amounts are in the published work, but when you report it to the public, saying 'cup of tea' doesn't educate anyone.

+ Post Reply