How to post photos on TeaChat?

Forum problem solving, rules, contact information

Re: How to post photos on TeaChat?

Postby Se7en8ight » Aug 8th, '14, 03:36

AdamMY wrote:
msurads06 wrote:Ok, soit looks like flickr changed its lay out. I can find the URL but i keep getting error message "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image." when i try to upload from flickr. I even tried reducing pixture size to 500 pixels at largest side but I still get the same message. You no longer get to the url by picking all sizes, now you go under share, but there is no way to select size. Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

On flicker, under your photostream open up the picture you want to share. Just above the photo there should be "Actions (several image buttons) " then "share" Click On Share. There are will be two options, but it should open up to a box with some code in it with a size selction at the bottom, with some radio buttons. For the round radio buttons select BBC code ( for the forum), On the drop down menu for the size, select "Medium 500..." then just copy and past all of the code in the box into the post, and the following will happen:

2012Kirameki by Adam Yusko, on Flickr

I hope this helps.

still no luck... it still wont allow me to do it :(
Se7en8ight

Postby Chip » Aug 8th, '14, 09:28

Just a shot in the dark. After editing size, try logging out of Flickr and then logging back in. I used to have to do this with photobucket but not lately.
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby Devoted135 » Aug 8th, '14, 11:21

Flickr just locked me out because there's no way I'm signing up for a yahoo account just so I can use their unreliable service. :( So I guess I'm looking for alternative options again....
Devoted135

Postby Se7en8ight » Aug 8th, '14, 16:29

Chip wrote:Just a shot in the dark. After editing size, try logging out of Flickr and then logging back in. I used to have to do this with photobucket but not lately.

Still nothing :(
Se7en8ight

Postby Chip » Aug 8th, '14, 16:43

ho hum ... yahoo ... 8)
Chip
Mod/Admin

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions