Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.


Hagi, TeawareArtisan, etc. Special Offer Program

Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Chip » Dec 4th, '10, 22:59

OK, this will be the pre pre topic for Hagi SOs. I will post a "Coming soon" topic for each Hagi SO 3 days in advance which will disclose more information than this more general topic. Each coming soon topic will disclose when the new SO will go live on TeaChat.

But this topic will be give members a glimpse (a teaser) of upcoming SOs.
13 SOs have come and gone, yet the pieces will live and age with members for hopefully many years to come. It is fun and exciting sharing these otherwise exclusive SO pieces with TeaFriends here on TeaChat.
User avatar
Chip
Mod/Admin
 
Posts: 22285
Joined: Apr 22nd, '
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Dreamer » Dec 5th, '10, 00:32

So this message is a teaser-teaser!?! :wink:
Dreamer
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Jan 31st, '
Location: midwest, Sanibel wannabe

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Chip » Dec 5th, '10, 00:35

Dreamer wrote:So this message is a teaser-teaser!?! :wink:


Consider this a pre tease ... :mrgreen:
User avatar
Chip
Mod/Admin
 
Posts: 22285
Joined: Apr 22nd, '
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Chip » Dec 5th, '10, 01:22

... the tease ...

I am extremely excited about SO 14. SO 14 is planned to go live prior to the upcoming holidays. Not only do we have to be concerned with Western holidays, but in Japan they have periods of virtual shut down when nothing productive can seemingly be accomplished. So, I have been pressing forward agressively.

So, even if SO 14 is not shipped before the holidays, I hope to spread some HagiHoliday cheer before the holidays! :mrgreen:

SO 14 will be ... a bit edgy and uber cool. A new artisan will be creating these pieces for us ... though he is under the tutelage of a long time Hagi Master. These pieces are being produced specifically for this SO 14.
User avatar
Chip
Mod/Admin
 
Posts: 22285
Joined: Apr 22nd, '
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby woozl » Dec 5th, '10, 05:22

sounds rockin' :)
User avatar
woozl
 
Posts: 774
Joined: Jan 27th, '
Location: Alice's Tea Party

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Drax » Dec 5th, '10, 08:13

Most excellent!

Holiday hagi is happy hagi! :D
User avatar
Drax
 
Posts: 2580
Joined: Oct 16th, '
Location: Arlington, VA

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby edkrueger » Dec 9th, '10, 09:42

Chip wrote:
SO 14 will be ... a bit edgy and uber cool. A new artisan will be creating these pieces for us ... though he is under the tutelage of a long time Hagi Master. These pieces are being produced specifically for this SO 14.

That is a good hint. :D
User avatar
edkrueger
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 24th, '

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Fredrik » Dec 9th, '10, 14:45

I like the sound of this. 8)
Fredrik
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Oct 15th, '

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Nenugal » Dec 9th, '10, 14:55

Fredrik wrote:I like the sound of this. 8)

+1
User avatar
Nenugal
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Aug 6th, '1
Location: Norway

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Chip » Dec 14th, '10, 02:08

... I would say the Hagi count down clock has begun to wind down on Hagi Square on what should be a reallll stunner ... you will want to catch this "wave!" This will more rock your boat than rock your world.

OK, vague hints abound there!

Save your TeaBucks. I am shooting to have this go live BEFORE December 25th if all goes well. Transactions will not have to be finalized quite so quickly due to the holiday, but you won't want to miss securing one of these!
:mrgreen:
User avatar
Chip
Mod/Admin
 
Posts: 22285
Joined: Apr 22nd, '
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby OhJungMin » Dec 14th, '10, 12:57

Can't wait :-)
User avatar
OhJungMin
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Jun 8th, '0
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby malin890423 » Dec 14th, '10, 13:20

:)
malin890423
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Nov 9th, '1

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby iannon » Dec 14th, '10, 14:02

But my Teabucks are burning a hole in my pot and I want Hagi Nowwwwww
User avatar
iannon
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Dec 30th, '
Location: The foot of the great Smoky Mountains

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Nenugal » Dec 14th, '10, 15:20

Chip wrote:... I would say the Hagi count down clock has begun to wind down on Hagi Square on what should be a reallll stunner ... you will want to catch this "wave!" This will more rock your boat than rock your world.

OK, vague hints abound there!

Save your TeaBucks. I am shooting to have this go live BEFORE December 25th if all goes well. Transactions will not have to be finalized quite so quickly due to the holiday, but you won't want to miss securing one of these!
:mrgreen:


May I suggest the 17th, it is a nice date that is BEFORE December 25th, and far enough into the future to give 3 days notice... :idea: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Nenugal
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Aug 6th, '1
Location: Norway

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby iannon » Dec 14th, '10, 15:49

Nenugal wrote:
Chip wrote:... I would say the Hagi count down clock has begun to wind down on Hagi Square on what should be a reallll stunner ... you will want to catch this "wave!" This will more rock your boat than rock your world.

OK, vague hints abound there!

Save your TeaBucks. I am shooting to have this go live BEFORE December 25th if all goes well. Transactions will not have to be finalized quite so quickly due to the holiday, but you won't want to miss securing one of these!
:mrgreen:


May I suggest the 17th, it is a nice date that is BEFORE December 25th, and far enough into the future to give 3 days notice... :idea: :mrgreen:

Good suggestion..May I suggest Nowwwwwww?
User avatar
iannon
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Dec 30th, '
Location: The foot of the great Smoky Mountains

Next

Instant Messenger

Permissions
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot post attachments
Navigation