Alex Zorach's Tea Blog
Yes, unsexy name I know, and it's still using the default Blogger layout, for the most part. The idea of this blog is that it encompasses the following topics:
- Tea - This is the primary topic of the blog, although there are a number of posts that relate only tangentially to tea.
- Sustainability - Not just environmental sustainability, but economic and cultural issues pertaining to sustainability as well...although environmental issues definitely figure prominently.
- Herbs - Especially herbs used to brew herbal teas, or for blending with teas, or herbs somehow related to tea.
- Culture - Especially as it pertains to tea. The blog also gets a little bit into psychology, relationships, and politics, especially when tea is somehow involved.
- Ecology - This is actually a major focus of the blog, and I think what makes this blog really unique...I want to use tea as an example to illustrate ecological concepts.
- Occasional musings about RateTea.net - I also run RateTea.net, and my tea blog also contains numerous unofficial and off-the-hook comments about that site, what's going on with it, and what motivated me to create various features or resources on it.
Please let me know what you think! And consider subscribing if you find these topics interesting!