My TeaBlog "ZeroZen"

Have a Tea Blog or Tea Vlog? Post a topic here.

Aug 24th, '14, 10:33

Re: My TeaBlog "ZeroZen"

by VanFersen » Aug 24th, '14, 10:33

Another great and in this time in every sense and way marvelous orchid dancong - Orchid Gratus by Tea Hong went straight to gold at ZeroZen. There was a LOT to find out about this little fellow and quite a long English summary is waiting for you my tea friends. Just one click a head ;)

http://zeroteazen.wordpress.com/2014/08 ... %EF%BB%BF/

Aug 31st, '14, 10:12

by VanFersen » Aug 31st, '14, 10:12

With a new teaset by Petr Novak and the end of summer another tea review is waiting for you - a very fine Gushu Hong Cha on ZeroZen!
(As allways an English summary at the end of the review ;) )

http://zeroteazen.wordpress.com/2014/08 ... -hong-cha/

Sep 7th, '14, 11:35

by VanFersen » Sep 7th, '14, 11:35

Today it's Sunday and what makes such a day even better than a great cup of tea. This time it was one of the most known Pu-erh teas by the Menghai company the 7542. It was a great tasteful journey I would like you to join in. And at the end an English summary is waiting as allways ;)

http://zeroteazen.wordpress.com/2014/09 ... dayi-7542/

Sep 8th, '14, 01:53

by hopeofdawn » Sep 8th, '14, 01:53

Gorgeous Petr wares you have there-- it looks like a very lovely setup to go with your tea. :)

Sep 14th, '14, 07:11

by VanFersen » Sep 14th, '14, 07:11

;) yes I love it. It definitely does

Sep 14th, '14, 07:14

by VanFersen » Sep 14th, '14, 07:14

Today is a very special day. Not because it is Sunday and not because it is time for another new tea review at ZeroZen - No! Because it is the Sacred Lily by Tea Hong. This tea was marvelous and such a perfect composition in every possible way. That's why it reached a well and in 100% earned golden ranking at ZeroZen. Why, What and what else to know you will find out with an English summary at the end of this review and just one click a head at ZeroZen! ;)

http://zeroteazen.wordpress.com/2014/09 ... pedigrees/

Sep 21st, '14, 12:59

by VanFersen » Sep 21st, '14, 12:59

Soon before ZeroZen reaches 20000 visitors there is another fine and fresh review for you - a Bai Mu Dan from 2014. But what else is to say? You will find out just one click a head at ZeroZen ;)

http://zeroteazen.wordpress.com/2014/09 ... -dan-2014/

Oct 3rd, '14, 21:31

by VanFersen » Oct 3rd, '14, 21:31

Just a small reminder. I am on vacation now. That's way the next review is going to be released at the 19th of October. Coming next - a great and nice Shu Pu'erh a Menghai Dayi Dragon Pole ...so stay tuned ;)

Oct 19th, '14, 08:06

by VanFersen » Oct 19th, '14, 08:06

Hey guys and girls I am back from my vacation and so it is time for a new and delicious tea review an ZeroZen! ;)

This wonderful and best Shu I tasted so far the marvelous Menghai Dayi Dragon Pole was the one I chose for this first review after my days off. How great it was and what else you should now you are going to find out just one click a head at ZeroZen :)

http://zeroteazen.wordpress.com/2014/10 ... -pole-shu/

Oct 26th, '14, 12:23

by VanFersen » Oct 26th, '14, 12:23

Today it is Sunday and so another time for a delicious cup of tea at ZeroZen. This time it is one of the last Tea Hong samples for now but some new ones are following soon. But I was very curious about this DHP by them because the size of its leave are one of the biggest I have seen so far. But lets take a closer look at his taste and scent just one click a head at ZeroZen ;)

http://zeroteazen.wordpress.com/2014/10 ... ahong-pao/

Oct 28th, '14, 19:20

by Hannah » Oct 28th, '14, 19:20

Hi VanFersen!!

Just wanted to say I love all the photos and layout of your blog!!

My German is at a very low skill level still but reading your blog has been a fun way to keep learning it! :mrgreen: thank you!

Nov 2nd, '14, 08:55

by VanFersen » Nov 2nd, '14, 08:55

Now it is time for another tea review at ZeroZen and this time it contains a mixed feeling of many marvelous moments inside and a bitter sweet and sad outcome on the other side. Because this was a great and unexpected small Yiwu Gushu but on the other side the last and first time I was able to show my great new teapot by Petr Novak (the sandy glazed dark cyan-grey one). Because yesterday after less than a week a tricky leaves which was stuck in the spout of the pot was the reason it slipped out of my hands and shattered in many pieces on the floor. I treasure all those following pictures because they will exist forever. I hope you enjoy my view of tea and my words after the next click and like every time in the end an English summary is waiting for you.

http://zeroteazen.wordpress.com/2014/11 ... ocha-2014/

@Hannah: Thank you for your words. That means a lot to me and I am glad helping you learn German but don't forget the English summaries at the end of every article (since the beginning of the year I started with the English part) ;)

Nov 2nd, '14, 14:58
Vendor Member

by ethan » Nov 2nd, '14, 14:58

"like you would rub aluminum foil on your gums"

Quite a reference, friend! Like your blogs. I've never known as many distinct flavors as you describe (in German or English) & won't rub the foil in my mouth just to understand your work; nonetheless, your blogs are fun & informative. Thanks again.

Nov 3rd, '14, 03:09

by VanFersen » Nov 3rd, '14, 03:09

@ethan:

:D first of all thank you Ethan for your kind words. It's always nice to get some compliments. I was always since I was a little child someone who smelled at things...even at gross stuff sometimes :lol: maybe I was always preparing for my future goal to review teas ;). And as a child you try many things ...many ....I mean I did. So that's why I know how aluminium foil reacts between your teeth or how wool feels if you rub it between your gum. Like I said I was always someone who was into smelling or tasting something. If you want to describe tea the best it is necessary to eat as much different stuff - fruits, vegetables, spices etc... as possible to get a wide range to draw onto. The same with scents. Go into the nature and sometimes it is even good to smell at weird stuff because a reference is a reference even if it is a strange one :lol:

Wish you a nice day my friend. Take care.

Nov 4th, '14, 05:25

by Rui » Nov 4th, '14, 05:25

Few minutes ago I had a look at your blog and excellent reviews (and photos) that I have ordered some teas from 'die Kunst des Tees'.

+ Post Reply