What herbal tea are you drinking today?

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Re: What herbal tea are you drinking today?

Postby mr.me » Mar 27th, '14, 15:49

I had some dandelion tea with milk. I'm surprised how similar it tastes to coffee.
mr.me

Postby debunix » Jul 20th, '14, 16:26

Another day, another brew.....even though it's not terribly hot today, I got pretty hot with just a little work out in the yard. So it was time to brew up some concentrated herbal tea, to be diluted with cool water to drink.

Tulsi/holy basil, licorice root, hibiscus, rose hips, cinnamon stick, linden leaf, and lemon grass: sweet, spicy, fruity, just right for an overheated body after a bit of a workout.
debunix

Postby daidokorocha » Jul 24th, '14, 20:46

Holy Basil sounds like it would make an interesting cup...

I've had Mugwort powder that I use for sweets sitting around for a bit since I haven't made any mochi in awhile and I decided to throw it into some hot water and whisk it about with my chasen. I should have done this a long time ago!
daidokorocha

Postby Rooibos » Jul 24th, '14, 23:56

I'm just getting ready to make my fourth cup of rooibos of the evening to have with my midnight snack. I am quite fond of Celestial Seasonings Madagascar Vanilla Rooibos. It's just as good, if not better, than some of the loose flavored rooibos teas that I have purchased at tea shops around town. Less expensive too. :wink:
Rooibos

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions