Backordered decaf

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Feb 14th, '06, 14:40

by funcrunch » Feb 14th, '06, 14:40

rhpot1991 wrote:Last I heard was March.

-John
Aargh - I have to wait another month to get my decaf peach? :cry:

Feb 14th, '06, 14:41

by garden gal » Feb 14th, '06, 14:41

I was always really sensitive to caffeine in bagged teas. I got a raspberry one time thinking it was herbal but instead black flavored and got horrible headaches before I finally figured it out. Passed out when I was a kid from the one time I drank a mountain dew because the headache was so bad. Never drank pop after that. I can drink the greens, whites and even mix some of the flavored loose teas from Adagio in with other teas without a problem at all though. What gives? Does loose tea have less caffeine punch than bagged teas? I wouldn't think so- I do drink my teas weak- 1-2tsp/4cups but I drank the bagged tea with 1 bag making around 4 cups. I haven't tried the non flavored blacks yet and don't know if I want to risk it but it is odd that it isn't affecting me the same.

Feb 14th, '06, 15:11

by jogrebe » Feb 14th, '06, 15:11

funcrunch wrote:
rhpot1991 wrote:Last I heard was March.

-John
Aargh - I have to wait another month to get my decaf peach? :cry:
Understandable how much frustration this seemenly endless shortage of decaf tea is causing you but at the same time I'm sure that Adagio is just as if not frustrated as you are in their apparent inability to find a quality supplier of decaf tea for so long and all the sales that they must be losing because of it.
John Grebe

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~C. S. Lewis

+ Post Reply