Need help with brewing

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Apr 9th, '08, 23:13

Need help with brewing

by yamiyugi1764 » Apr 9th, '08, 23:13

Hello everyone,

I just recently decided to try drinking some tea, and was recommended chamomile by a friend, so i bought some from adagio. My only problem is, I have no idea how to brew loose leaf tea. I ordered the IngenuiTEA but it hasnt arrived yet. Even when it does I'm still clueless on this. If at all possible, I'd like to try some tonight, but I don't know if I need anything special to do it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Chip: New members are not permitted to post links. Please see forum rules. Thank You and welcome to TeaChat. :D

Apr 9th, '08, 23:40
Scrolling: scrolling

by Victoria » Apr 9th, '08, 23:40

Do you have a strainer? If so you can just put the leaves in one cup with the hot water, then pour out through the strainer into a second cup.

Good luck!

Apr 9th, '08, 23:48

by yamiyugi1764 » Apr 9th, '08, 23:48

I downloaded the free tea timer, and have decided to just wait for the IngenuiTea to get here, which should be tommorow. As much as I'd love to try it, I'm going to have to wait. I'm hoping I'll be able to figure it out from there.

Thanks for the advice Victoria, and sorry Chip, I should've read the forum rules before posting. I'll try to watch myself from now on.

Apr 10th, '08, 00:10
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Apr 10th, '08, 00:10

yamiyugi1764 wrote:Thanks for the advice Victoria, and sorry Chip, I should've read the forum rules before posting. I'll try to watch myself from now on.
Sorry for the rule touting welcome...we have been having a lot of "problems" lately.

I hope you enjoy your ingenuity and TEA. Check out TeaDay and share what is in your cup. I hope you stick around and share many cups with us.

+ Post Reply