Wanted: Empty Sampler Tins

"Retired" Swaps SubForum

Wanted: Empty Sampler Tins

Postby rhpot1991 » Feb 27th, '06, 12:18

Just wondering if anyone has any empty sampler tins that they would be willing to trade for say tea bags or something.

-John
rhpot1991

Postby garden gal » Feb 27th, '06, 17:18

Just, FYI after the conversation the other day. I did find some tins at www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com - I get my soap molds and lotion bottles form them and noticed they had round tins. Still can't find the square ones like adagio has though.
garden gal

Postby illium » Feb 27th, '06, 17:53

try these guys out. they rock.

Specialty Bottle

hth.

troy
illium

Postby yresim » Feb 27th, '06, 19:40

garden gal wrote:Just, FYI after the conversation the other day. I did find some tins at www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com - I get my soap molds and lotion bottles form them and noticed they had round tins. Still can't find the square ones like adagio has though.

My concern with them was that the metal tins I saw on their site were not specified as "food grade". That always worries me.

As for sample tins like the ones Adagio has, I'd rather find stackable tins. Although I am finding that search to be just as difficult.

~Yresim~
yresim

Postby garden gal » Feb 27th, '06, 22:00

I was wondering about being food grade actually. I was thinking of just calling them but I still really want different ones more like adagios. I guess I'll just keep searching.
garden gal

Postby jogrebe » Feb 27th, '06, 22:53

jogrebe

Postby RedBus » Feb 28th, '06, 13:43

I have a TON! pay shipping and they are yours, I've been keeping them thinking I'd come up with a use for them but now they are just cluttering up my counter.
RedBus

Instant Messenger

Permissions