Jul 30th, '11, 14:58

Re: auhckw: KLP 2 - 1997: CNNP Wild Yiwu Camphor Raw Puerh

by auhckw » Jul 30th, '11, 14:58

KLP 1 and KLP 2 orders are packed and should be sent out tomorrow. I didn't expect to send out this early, but I think the order is enough for the first round.

Doing such bulk for the first time, I did a mistake about estimating weights. Tea + Box does not equal to the weight to be sent. I have forgot to include the weight for Canister, Paper Inside the box to fill it up, Additional Samples and Wrapping.

Once I send it, I will let you know the Tracking number and the postage difference. This is my fault, so I take responsibility of it but if you feel like paying I am fine also :)

I'm looking forward for you guys to receive it and hearing your comments.

For those that are still interested, this KLP is still available as the price and stock are still available.

Jul 31st, '11, 03:56

by auhckw » Jul 31st, '11, 03:56

First bulk is sent today (31st July 2011). According to them it will take up to 3 weeks. I will be providing the tracking number to those that participated via PM soon.

For those that did not make it on first bulk, there are still stocks. If you want to try, Next bulk postage will be by next weekend or earlier. So if you are interested, PM me

Aug 1st, '11, 14:38

by betta » Aug 1st, '11, 14:38

Dass wrote:This is was tea is about - Sharing right?
Dass, nowadays rarely we find anyone who is willing to share, especially if he/she posses good stuffs. Or at least not willing to release at a reasonable price.
I'm grateful to have more generous tea friends like auhckw and you from the other part of the world.

Aug 1st, '11, 20:35

by auhckw » Aug 1st, '11, 20:35

betta wrote:
Dass, nowadays rarely we find anyone who is willing to share, especially if he/she posses good stuffs. Or at least not willing to release at a reasonable price.
I'm grateful to have more generous tea friends like auhckw and you from the other part of the world.
I believe when there is a good tea or good deals, it is enjoyable to share the info. Everyone should get the chance to try it or have the opportunity to buy it. I think Dass share the same generosity. We do keep each other inform whenever something interesting pop-up in which tea shops.

But over here, we have to be careful to whom the info is being shared. When the tea is not spotted, it can be on the shelf for very long time. As it aged, and if it turned out good. Some tea tycoon can buy the whole bulk. Everything. Don't be surprised by the buying power of some people here.

I have heard about tea tycoon buying the entire bulk of a particular tea and telling the shop never to sell that tea again. If the shop can find it, they must sell to the him only. Some of these tycoon wants the entire bulk all by themselves, which makes their purchase more valuable in the future.

But one thing for sure... if a tea shop did something bad in their tea... news will spread faster than good news :mrgreen:

Aug 1st, '11, 21:56

by Dass » Aug 1st, '11, 21:56

betta wrote:
Betta,
If you ever plan to visit Malaysia,let me know.

Dass

Aug 2nd, '11, 08:41

by auhckw » Aug 2nd, '11, 08:41

Quick update. Just came back from the tea shop that is selling this...

Only this morning I wrote about tea tycoon and last Sat, someone has took the whole bulk for the Naked version.

No more Naked version in the tea shop. But there are still available stocks for the Cover version.

Lucky I made extra purchase of the Naked version. I have some stocks left, but not much.

Aug 3rd, '11, 15:37

by betta » Aug 3rd, '11, 15:37

Dass wrote: Betta,
If you ever plan to visit Malaysia,let me know.

Dass
Dass thanks for your hospitality. I will surely let you know :wink:

Betta

Aug 9th, '11, 20:15

by auhckw » Aug 9th, '11, 20:15

Someone just bought the last of the Naked version (of the Cover B version). There is no more stock with me or in the shop.

But there are still stocks available for the Cover A version full beeng only.

Aug 10th, '11, 09:06

by auhckw » Aug 10th, '11, 09:06

KLP 2 & KLP 3 sent out today. Will be providing the tracking number in awhile

Aug 11th, '11, 07:20

by lkj23 » Aug 11th, '11, 07:20

wowowowow received my packet just now. Very very nice aroma hehehe going to try now too, thanks a lot auhckw, I´ll post my impressions this night.

Aug 15th, '11, 10:25

by lkj23 » Aug 15th, '11, 10:25

Te tea is very very nice, sweet and nice aroma. It´s my first aged pu so I can´t compare but I think my young pu are going to wait to be drunk hehehe

Aug 15th, '11, 11:41

by auhckw » Aug 15th, '11, 11:41

lkj23 wrote:Te tea is very very nice, sweet and nice aroma. It´s my first aged pu so I can´t compare but I think my young pu are going to wait to be drunk hehehe
Glad you like it. The shop has a dedicated yixing pot just to brew this tea. After many many many times of brewing with this tea... any tea that goes in will carry the camphor taste.

A very strong camphor taste tea indeed :)

PS: This tea is still not aged yet. More road to go... :mrgreen:

Aug 19th, '11, 22:37

by debunix » Aug 19th, '11, 22:37

Just picked up my package today at the post office, and it is the best-defended pouch of tea I've ever received. The black color of those boxes is solid tape, and inside some crumpled paper in the box was a tin, and the tea is in a bag inside the tin inside the box. All I can say so far is that the aroma is the strongest I've ever encountered in a puerh--wow. I will give supper a bit of a chance to digest before I take on this powerful stuff.

Aug 20th, '11, 13:17
Scrolling: scrolling

by Drax » Aug 20th, '11, 13:17

Agreed, the leaves of this tea are extremely pungent!

This tea has an deep power to it still, very strong, but it also has the qualities of age seeping in. I am surprised at the power the tea still packs, though... whew! It reminds me of a younger xia guan, in a way, but not with the smokiness. Very nice!

Here's the first steep, at 10 seconds (after a 30 second wash and 2 minute rest; I used two clumps, which were still pretty solid after the wash, so I went longer for my first steep... second steep was 5 seconds and even more powerful than the first).

Great tea! I'm looking forward to how it changes as the teeth-kicking portion starts to subside... :D

Aug 20th, '11, 13:31

by auhckw » Aug 20th, '11, 13:31

I had this today also. 5g:150ml (may be too little for some).

I prefer it lighter so I enjoyed the later infusions than the front.

Colour of tea at 8th infusion