Nov 24th, '13, 08:15

naivemonarch: sale of tea stock

by naivemonarch » Nov 24th, '13, 08:15

Hello,
After closing my own tea business in Slovakia I have decided to sell all teas at minimal charges all around 1 € for 30/50g of high quality tea. TeaChat members which bought from me used pottery knows that all teas are packed very well in the sealed airtight bags with zip for practical and easy reopenings and reusing. All listed Darjeeling & Assam & Nilgiri teas are from Lochans from India, all japanese green and black teas are certified organic and was bought directly from japanese tea farmers (Obubu, Kurihara, NaturaliTea etc). Indonesian tea was also obtained from farmers and all are organic too. All teas are stored in dark cool place with high hygienic standards. As the list is quite long I have done online catalogue here >> http://tea.eu.pn/

Prices listed are so low because I want to share with you all the teas while it is still fresh. It can be nice offer also for small business or groups of tea-friends. Shipping will be calculated depending on the weight of the package. Photos of teas you can find on the mentioned website. Few previews:
Darjeeling Thurbo FTGFOP Muscatel SF 2013 PREVIEW.png
THURBO MUSCATEL FTGFOP SF 2013
Darjeeling Thurbo FTGFOP Muscatel SF 2013 PREVIEW.png (26.28 KiB) Viewed 2796 times
Indonesia Green Tea 2013 PREVIEW.png
INDONESIAN GREEN TEA 2013
Indonesia Green Tea 2013 PREVIEW.png (26.16 KiB) Viewed 2796 times
For the last stock update please visit http://tea.eu.pn/
Last edited by naivemonarch on Jan 14th, '14, 06:28, edited 1 time in total.

Dec 28th, '13, 20:53

Re: naivemonarch: sale of tea stock

by PurplePotato » Dec 28th, '13, 20:53

Naivemonarch asked if I would give some thoughts on some teas that still have a bit of stock left. Rest assured, my thoughts are my own :)

GOOMTEE CH SPL SF 2013:

The dry leaf smelled nicely of squash and spice. The brew varied a bit over multiple infusions (I drank gongfu style), and some stand out flavors included squash, grape, and a savory sweetness that is kinda akin to caramelized onions (kinda). When I pushed the tea, it became a tiny bit bitter (almost unnoticeable), but the astringency became strong and persistent. I found this strong astringency quite pleasant, which isn't always the case. All in all, a fine tea.

NILGIRI TIGER HILL FOP FF 2013:

My previous experiences with Nilgiri blacks has always been good, and this one was no exception. There was little taste at the front of the mouth, strong black tea flavor in the middle-back of the mouth (kinda bitter, but not at all off-putting), followed by a smooth mouthfeel of spicy dark fruits in the back of the mouth and down the throat. Definitely had that Nilgiri flavor I enjoy, but in a whole new execution.

Jan 9th, '14, 21:56

by PurplePotato » Jan 9th, '14, 21:56

Had some of the OBUBU TAIYOU NO SENCHA NATSU FF 2012 today. I rarely drink greens, but in my limited experience I really liked this one.

The smell of the dry leaves was sweet and a tad fruity, with a main sent somewhere between grass and pine needles. May not sound too pleasant in words, but its quite nice. The brew itself was sweet, with a bit of vibrancy and umami, and a nice dark taste going down the throat. The taste and aroma managed to linger quite some time after the final infusion, which I always find quite enjoyable. I also felt a light and pleasant energy from the tea.

Ultimately, while nothing really jumped out at me from the tea, everything seemed to be done very well, and was in good balance. I was a bit curious going into the session whether a green could still manage to be good when about 1.5 years old, but clearly some can :D

Jan 14th, '14, 06:27

by naivemonarch » Jan 14th, '14, 06:27

Thank you very much for feedback! I am really happy that you are satisfied with purchased teas. I am doing my best to store the tea right way.

If there is someone interested in 500g bulks, these are my last in stock. I am listing here special prices for all TeaChat members..

Darjeeling Goomtee CH SPL second flush 2013 / 25 USD for 500g
Assam Harmutty TGFOP CL second flush 2013 / 16 USD for 500g
Kinezuka autumnal organic Bancha 2012 / 15 USD for 500g