Jun 13th, '08, 10:30

Offer: Several flavored blacks, mostly chocolates

by kymidwife » Jun 13th, '08, 10:30

I have several chocolate flavored blacks that just don't suit my needs... I think they are best served hot, and I drink most of my tea iced. I *love* chocolate, but it's just not working for me in iced tea.

Sooo... I have the following available if anyone is interested in purchase or trade:

4 oz. tin Adagio custom blend: Cherry Cordial
4 oz. tin Adagio custom blend: I'm Not That Innocent
4 oz. tin Adagio custom blend: Almond Joy
4 oz. sample bag from Teavana: Blend of Mate Vana and Peppermint
4 oz. sample bag from Teavana: Blend of Masala Chai and Rooibos Chai.

They are all recently ordered and fresh, and only 3 or 4 tsp of each has been sampled. They all have a great flavor and fragrance... but again, they just don't suit me for iced tea, and I am drinking mostly unflavored teas for my hot cups.
The mate vana from Teavana has a slight chocolate undertone, but is predominantly peppermint... makes a nice peppermint-patty hot cup. The masala chai is delicious but I got this one mixed with rooibos chai, and I am just not loving any rooibos right now.

I'm open to trade for almost anything except chocolate stuff, rooibos, or herbals. PM me if you're interested.

Sarah

Oh... and Chip approved me for the Oolong Tea Pass, so I am assuming I am approved for swapping even though I've been here less than 3 months.

Jun 17th, '08, 19:10

by kymidwife » Jun 17th, '08, 19:10

If a mod could close this thread, my teas are all spoken for.

Thanks!

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***