Offer: Rooibos and Pisces samples

"Retired" Swaps SubForum

Offer: Rooibos and Pisces samples

Postby ASUnurse26 » Feb 2nd, '09, 11:50

Hello, I have a sample size rooibos and sample size pisces (rooibos, orange and chamomile) that I just do not like. I just got them a few weeks ago as part of a starter kit, so they are fresh. I cannot bring myself to just throw it out, so I was hoping someone here would be able to find a home for them. There is about 1 teaspoon missing from each tin. If anyone wants to trade, I'd be interested in pretty much anything NOT rooibos. I have not been doing tea chat for more than three months, so I'll need some sort of endorsement. Thanks so much!

Sarah

Mod edit by Chip: as mentioned by Sarah, she is a new member with less the required 3 months of membership. You may trade with her, but as with all TeaTrades, always at your own risk.
ASUnurse26

Postby ASUnurse26 » Feb 9th, '09, 13:14

Probably going to toss these teas by the end of today unless someone wants them. :cry:
ASUnurse26

Postby silvermage2000 » Feb 9th, '09, 15:23

Your pisces sounds pretty good.
silvermage2000

Postby ASUnurse26 » Feb 9th, '09, 15:29

Rooibos must really be an acquired taste because all I can taste when I try it is cough syrup. I would have liked the Pisces blend had it not been for the rooibos. For anyone interested, this is your last day. Otherwise I'll probably scatter it in the garden. :lol:
ASUnurse26

Postby bsteele » Feb 9th, '09, 16:51

I'm interested in the Rooibos though all I have to offer is some Capricorn (see here: http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?t=8092)
bsteele

Postby ASUnurse26 » Feb 9th, '09, 16:57

Wonderful! I was just on my way to the post office. I'll send you a PM! :)
ASUnurse26

Postby ASUnurse26 » Feb 9th, '09, 17:41

Both teas have found good homes, thanks!
ASUnurse26

Postby silvermage2000 » Feb 11th, '09, 15:21

thanks for the swap I just got the tea and the cute card. Thanks so much for doing this. I will send yours as soon as possible. Please look at my teas to swap list on here and let me know if you wan't anything else.
silvermage2000

Instant Messenger

Permissions