Hi. Yes I have too much tea so offering the following on trade for Taiwan oolongs - green or TGY, etc. Also will consider good gyokuro or sencha or Wuyi oolongs. Maybe even a bit of Keemun or something. Prefer quality over quantity in a trade.
Would like to trade/sell the following three as one group if possible:
1. From Seven Cups - Old Style Tie Guan Yin - 35g - value about $9.60 - looks like they're now sold out of this.
2. From Sampan Tea (eBay) - 30 year old Wen Shan Baozhong from Mr. Wang from 1977 - 42g - value about $17 - this has a slight pu-erh/musty flavor - some people like this, some don't. I've been told this flavor is now sought after by some in Taiwan.
3. From Camellia Sinensis (Montreal and website) Hualien 1987- 20g - value about $5.
description: https://camellia-sinensis.com/tea/fiche ... alien+1987
Also if anyone is interested I also have the following available:
4. From Wistaria Tea House in Taiwan (fairly well known place) - Aged Wuyi (I don't know more than that) - has a very faint pu-erh/musty flavor underlying it, very mellow - 33g - value maybe $10 or $12, or so, or more?, I can't remember the price.
5. From The Tea Gallery - 1980's Iron Warrior Monk (Tie Luo Han) - 25g - value $30. http://www.theteagallery.com/1980_Iron_ ... -80iwm.htm
I'm willing to trade for something below the posted values. All teas have been well stored and have been opened in late 2008 at the earliest, some in 2009. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!