Sunbeam vs. Adagio?

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Postby zammer » May 15th, '06, 11:39

They weren't huge negatives, but enough to make me delay spending $100 until they're corrected. (The comments came from several forums.) Adagio is aware of the problems; this is what they wrote me about changes to be made in the upcoming model: "The temperature control and dribbling problems are to be fixed--that's one of the major features of the redesign, and a very welcome one! We will also be featuring a variable temperature--the old model would only boil water; we will now allow teas to be steeped at cooler temperatures."
zammer

Postby zammer » Jun 10th, '06, 17:24

This is Adagio's reply as to what will be corrected in the new model:The temperature control and dribbling problems are to be fixed--that's one of the major features of the redesign, and a very welcome one! We will also be featuring a variable temperature--the old model would only boil water; we will now allow teas to be steeped at cooler temperatures
zammer

Tea Drop

Postby Sam Grove » Mar 20th, '09, 18:39

I picked up a Sunbeam Tea Drop last week.
This morning, while playing with the brew strength control, I realized that the stenciling was backwards.
If you want a stronger brew, set the control to "Mild" and the opposite for a milder brew.
Sam Grove

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions