Honeybush Orange

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Honeybush Orange

Postby CJluvsT » Mar 27th, '09, 09:23

This was my first experience with Honeybush, and I must say, it's wonderful!!!! Nice orange flavor, but the honeybush really compliments it and rounds out the orange flavor, without the overpowering black tea I've been used to. I love the Rooibus Jasmine, and I hated the Rooibus Tropical. (Gross!) :shock:
I guess I'll be buying more samples! :lol:
CJluvsT

Postby Jasmin » Mar 27th, '09, 13:46

This is one of my favorites, too. But I mix it with regular rooibos, otherwise the orange taste is a bit too much for me.
Jasmin

Postby Anelezel » Mar 27th, '09, 16:52

That is one of my favorites too, I actually got my mom to try some and she usually won't try what I'm drinking.

Its nice and soothing, and no caffeine so I can drink some before bed.

Do you add sugar or do you leave it plain? I usually ad some sweetener to my tea, but I haven't with this one and have been happy with the results.
Anelezel

Postby hooksie » Mar 27th, '09, 21:56

Honeybush orange + rooibos vanilla = Wonderful
hooksie

Postby CJluvsT » Mar 28th, '09, 16:03

I do add a sweetener. I add sweetener to just about all my teas. I know, shame on me! :oops:
CJluvsT

Postby Jasmin » Mar 28th, '09, 16:13

CJluvsT wrote:I do add a sweetener. I add sweetener to just about all my teas. I know, shame on me! :oops:

How could you!! lol.
I always add a bit of sweetener too. I suspect that more people do it then admit it. :twisted: , since it's such a 'forbidden' thing.
For some reason tea has so much more flavor to me with just a bit of sweetener added. And I guess I like it because that's how I have been drinking my tea since I was a little child.
Jasmin

Postby omegapd » Mar 29th, '09, 03:10

I'll have to try it one day. I ordered the Honeybush Apricot last time and like it quite a bit. That's been my only try with HB so far...
omegapd

Postby boywoodhe » Mar 29th, '09, 07:29

Honeybush orange is simply delicious. I like the HB orange better then rooibos orange. I use sugar ....because to me, it brings out the distinct flavor of the orange. :P I like the HB apricot..it is also delicious. :D
boywoodhe

Instant Messenger

Permissions