May 21st, '06, 19:57

the New style IngenuiTEA

by soapy » May 21st, '06, 19:57

When I received my new version I thought it'd be great! The fitler is removable to easily clean.. YEAH!:) For some reason every day I use it, I make sure the filter is snapped in properly add the leaves and water then the filter floats up (yes it pops right out of place) :oops: I want to go back to my old version but unfortunately it leaks and will not hold any amount of water now :(
Getting frustrated .. I love the new design and concept but what am I doing or not doing right?
Anyone else having simular or same issues with it?..... :?
Get Paid to go on Vacations and deduct ALL personal travel, car purchases, concerts, attractions,golfing, flowers, going to sport events and so much more.
ask me how!
http://travelsyourway.biz
What are you waiting for...Join Today!

May 21st, '06, 20:11
Adagio

by ilya » May 21st, '06, 20:11

Soapy,

Drop Richard an email at info@adagio.com and let him know you're having trouble with the ingenuiTEA filter. I'm sure he will be able to help you out.

May 22nd, '06, 20:04

by Jim. » May 22nd, '06, 20:04

Mine did the same thing. I was almost ready to throw it away, but I just make sure the filter SNAPS before I use it.

May 22nd, '06, 20:41

by Maurgen » May 22nd, '06, 20:41

I just recently purchased the new Ingenuitea as well and have had two wonderful weeks with it.

That being said... a few days ago my filter started popping back up for no apparent reason even after I made it sure it had 'clicked' into place. Unfortunately, this morning in my haste to get out the door and to campus for my final I managed to rip the filter trying to get it back into place when it popped out during filling. Now I get to order a new filter and wait (impatiently) for its arrival. *pout* So let my impatience and bad luck be a warning to y'all - the little buggers can be delicate - treat them with care.

-maurgen

May 22nd, '06, 21:22

by soapy » May 22nd, '06, 21:22

T/Y Ilya I did. and looks liek I'm not the only one? Is there any quaility issues
Get Paid to go on Vacations and deduct ALL personal travel, car purchases, concerts, attractions,golfing, flowers, going to sport events and so much more.
ask me how!
http://travelsyourway.biz
What are you waiting for...Join Today!

May 22nd, '06, 21:26
Adagio

by ilya » May 22nd, '06, 21:26

Because the filter is removable, we have found that a small percentage of the filters are a hair too small in diameter and fall out when immersed in water. A new infuser usually solves this problem.

May 22nd, '06, 21:30

by Maurgen » May 22nd, '06, 21:30

Well, I've placed an order that includes two new filters - one to replace the one I tore in my haste and an extra to sit in the drawer. Hopefully, the new filters will fit a bit better.

-maurgen

May 27th, '06, 13:38

by TeaFanatic » May 27th, '06, 13:38

I have had the problem with the filter popping up, but only if I do not heat up the ingenuitea before hand. If I heat it up the filter expands enough to stay firmly in place. I would give that a shot before you ask for a new filter.
"Make tea not war"

Favorites: Sencha, Dragonwell, White Monkey, Silver Needle, Gyokuro, Kukicha, Darjeeling

+ Post Reply