Signature Blends Box Pass Sign-Up

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Mar 24th, '09, 22:00

by kymidwife » Mar 24th, '09, 22:00

Got you guys on the list, and thanks for joining! The list of teas is growing, should be big fun. I am having fun just sniffing all the teas as they arrive at my doorstep. Some of the participants will be adding teas when they receive the box too... so there will be others not listed here. I will update the original post as I get confirmation on what will be in the box when it launches.

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Mar 25th, '09, 11:04

by auggy » Mar 25th, '09, 11:04

Woohoo! I'm in! :mrgreen:

Mar 26th, '09, 22:34

by Smari » Mar 26th, '09, 22:34

Yep, count me in :)
Tea tea tea... I like tea...

Mar 26th, '09, 23:37

by kymidwife » Mar 26th, '09, 23:37

Current list of participants:

boywoodhe (moved Woodie up because he has a number of teas to add for the rest of the pass)
ebtoulson
geekgirlunveiled (traded places up with silvermage who requested to move down)
CinnamonKitty
obsidianbladed
rspear
nexius8510 (currently on hold due to no response... moving on to auggy)
auggy
smari (passed due to no response)
jazz88
aphroditea (passed due to no response)
ASUnurse26
artemis
churng
RachelC
silvermage2000 (moved to bottom on request)

And back to me, kymidwife... at the end.

If I left anyone out... or if anyone wants to change positions on the list... please PM me. I will update the list if we get more sign-ups.

Sarah
Last edited by kymidwife on Nov 21st, '09, 11:23, edited 6 times in total.

Apr 5th, '09, 19:45

by kymidwife » Apr 5th, '09, 19:45

<bump>

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Signature Blends Box Pass is scheduled to launch tomorrow, Monday, April 6th... assuming I am not up all night delivering babies tonight!

I also wanted to publicly give a word of thanks to Xine and Adagio for a great contribution to the box... 18 different sample tins arrived from them yesterday! I will post a final list of all teas when I pack up the box and get it ready to go out... and a few more teas will be added as the box makes its rounds.

Looking forward to sending it on its way...

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Apr 6th, '09, 14:16

by kymidwife » Apr 6th, '09, 14:16

A quick photo of the teas starting the maiden voyage of the Signature Blends Box Pass.

If I counted correctly, I am counting 55 teas... 28 full size tins and the rest in sample size. The 3 boxes hold 6 sample tins each. More teas will be added at the first stop of the journey with Woodie... and other participants may add as they wish, as room allows.

I have only sampled a couple of the full size tins, as I plan to do my sampling when the box returns to me at the end... the ones I have tried have been wonderful... I am in love with Capricorn! I didn't sample any of the sample-size tins, as I want the other participants to have as many choices as possible, and those small tins will not go far. Hopefully there will be enough in each sample tin so that most of the participants can try one cup of everything.

Have fun and enjoy.... Woodie, please PM me when you get the box and I will send you info on the next recipient. I will post the postage cost when I return from the post office.

Sarah

Edited to include 3 more full-size tins I found while packing the box!
Last edited by kymidwife on Apr 6th, '09, 14:51, edited 1 time in total.

Apr 6th, '09, 14:25

by jazz88 » Apr 6th, '09, 14:25

Sarah,
That looks really cool! Thank you for organizing it! And thanks to Adagio for support!
Looking forward to trying all the blends!

Apr 6th, '09, 14:52

by kymidwife » Apr 6th, '09, 14:52

Thanks to you too, for including some of your blends in the box. Adagio included a number of other Zodiac blends as well... so you are well-represented!

More participants are welcome to sign up... no reason we can't add to the list if anyone is interested.

I'm off to the post office!

Sarah

Edit: USPS Parcel Post was 17.09... not sure if UPS might be alittle cheaper. At least the shipping cost will go down as tea gets taken out. There's more than enough tea in the box that participants should be able to take out enough to equal the value of the shipping cost.

Apr 9th, '09, 12:56

Too Bad I just signed up :(

by Romance Writer » Apr 9th, '09, 12:56

Such a bummer! I would love to get in on this and really try out a host of Adagio Teas as well as add some to the box.

Well if you change your mind while I get acquainted with the board and join in the discussions daily (which I will be doing of course!) Please let me know. Shipping isn't an issue for me.

Anyhow enjoy your tea explorations this is an awesome way to introduce us all to teas we may not have purchased for ourselves outright!
Historical Romance Writer
Contemporary/Paranormal Spicy Romance Writer --Whitney Stone

Apr 12th, '09, 09:58

Re: Too Bad I just signed up :(

by kymidwife » Apr 12th, '09, 09:58

Romance Writer wrote:Such a bummer! I would love to get in on this and really try out a host of Adagio Teas as well as add some to the box.

Well if you change your mind while I get acquainted with the board and join in the discussions daily (which I will be doing of course!) Please let me know. Shipping isn't an issue for me.

Anyhow enjoy your tea explorations this is an awesome way to introduce us all to teas we may not have purchased for ourselves outright!
PM'd you... and for other newbies who might be in the same boat, remember that the box will take a while (weeks or even a short few months, depending on the turn-around time of each participant) to make it's circuit, so those who are currently still at newbie status have the chance to become active participants here on TeaChat, up their post numbers, and be considered established members by the end of the circuit, at which point I will certainly consider adding you!

Sarah

Apr 12th, '09, 10:00

by kymidwife » Apr 12th, '09, 10:00

Just to update on the status of The Box, I received a PM from Woodie saying that he's out of town for the weekend but his roommate has reported the arrival of a rather large box yesterday. :D

He has some things to add to the box, woohoo, and will make an effort to do a timely turn-around to the next participant who will be ebtoulson.

Sarah

Apr 14th, '09, 01:58

overwhelmed

by boywoodhe » Apr 14th, '09, 01:58

Hello, Pass Box Tea Lovers

I got the big Pass box and Boy I'am overwhelmed with so many incredible blends. :o
I didnt know how to start/begin, so I took all of the blends out of the box and looked under Blends/creators name. I then had an idea of what the blends consist of when I looked them up. With that in mind you then know if you will like the blend or not..or for health reasons/issues. (you will know what is in the blends) :D For my blends I printed out descriptions of all mine and my roommate teas.(To make it easier for the Pass Box Gang.)LOL

WARNING: make sure you pack the pass box well because some of the loose leaf tins spilled. ( it was the post office fault ) :evil:

Sarah: A Few blends with tins that had about less then a 1/4 filled i put in bags,so it would not take up space and added weight.

I Also wrote a little introduction letter. :wink:

I just loved sarahs twlight teas and inguna zodiac teas.

I want to give a big thank you for Sarah-kymidwife the creator of the pass box.
I want to give a special thanks to ilya and adagio for helping out.
Just to let you know tea lovers...ilya's Birthday is this month. :D

This was a very special treat! :)
Yours in tea
woodie barnes (boywoodhe)
& Jeffrey McWhirter (maxxum)
Last edited by boywoodhe on Jul 4th, '09, 00:47, edited 1 time in total.

Apr 17th, '09, 06:43

mailing pass box

by boywoodhe » Apr 17th, '09, 06:43

Hi Sarah
I'am sending the pass box this afternoon.
:D
The pass-box was so much fun!
PS...I pm ebtoulson, to let him know the box is on it's way. :wink:
hugs
woodie
Last edited by boywoodhe on Apr 17th, '09, 13:29, edited 1 time in total.

Apr 17th, '09, 13:12

Package sent

by boywoodhe » Apr 17th, '09, 13:12

Hi, Sarah

I sent the package to ebtoulson, 12 noon friday.
He should get the package, no later then wed-thurdsay( april 22-23 ).
The package cost about $19.00.

yours in tea
woodie

Apr 17th, '09, 20:06

by kymidwife » Apr 17th, '09, 20:06

Thanks for the quick turn-around and for adding some new stuff to the box. :D

ebtoulson... let us know when it arrives!

Sarah

+ Post Reply