Imperial Acai Blueberry White Tea

White and yellow teas are among the most subtle.

Feb 15th, '09, 18:56

Imperial Acai Blueberry White Tea

by cvaagen » Feb 15th, '09, 18:56

Since we’re still stuck with the nasty cold winter weather, I think most of us find our immune systems slowly failing as we start coughing our lungs off. Getting sick is not something you look forward to, unless your immune system is top notch and you’re one of those who never get sick. For us normal people, I assure you that you will get get sick at least once during the winter season. Popping vitamin C pills, eating healthy, and dressing as if you were going to the North Pole just doesn’t’ seem to cut it. So what do you do? You drink tea. Now, why tea? And what type of tea? Well I recommend Imperial Acai Blueberry White Tea that you could find at Teavana.

Ingredients:
White tea, green Rooibos, blueberries, natural acai extract, grapes, hibiscus, beetroot, rosehips and black currants.

This tea is rich with antioxidants, very soothing, and has a fruity flavor. If you like blueberries, there’s no doubt your going to love this tea. This tea will fill your entire kitchen with an amazing, blueberry-fruity scent. The best part is that is comes with the following health benefits:

Antioxidants (strengthens your immune system and helps with metabolism.)
Hydration of the body and the skin (acts naturally to reduce the signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles)
Detoxifies your body
Includes fluoride (which strengthens tooth enamel and reduces the formation of plaque)
Contains Rooibos (which helps to relieve allergies, increase iron abosorption and aids in digestion)
Has lots of vitamins and minerals, particularly Vitamin C.

This tea will definitely boost your immune system!

Edited by moderator. Please see forum rules here. And in particular, under #6, New members with less than 6 posts and less than 30 days membership shall not post links.
Thanks,
Chip

Feb 15th, '09, 21:29

by toastedtoads » Feb 15th, '09, 21:29

Can you even taste the tea itself? Or just all the added "stuff"?

Feb 16th, '09, 15:07

by silvermage2000 » Feb 16th, '09, 15:07

That sounds good I like blueberry as long,as Its not too tart.
My name i's ashley I am a female and 21 years old.

Feb 16th, '09, 22:22

by cvaagen » Feb 16th, '09, 22:22

no you can taste everything added in the tea

Apr 15th, '09, 05:57

White Tea with Acai

by bhie :) » Apr 15th, '09, 05:57

White Tea with acai is the best of both worlds! White tea is known as the world's most effective, all natural weight loss solution. The Acai Berry is a superfood that has been known as the world's healthiest food. It has a higher nutrtitional value than any other fruit in the world! White Tea with Acai combines the power of all natural superfood with a weight loss solution that is effective and safe! Finally, live healthier, happier, and look and feel great!

Edited by moderator. Please see forum rules here. And in particular, under #6, New members with less than 6 posts and less than 30 days membership shall not post links.

This also sounds like an infomercial or false testimonial.
Thanks,
Chip

May 4th, '09, 20:09

by kkthxby3 » May 4th, '09, 20:09

This sounds so much like an advertisement.

I just visited Teavana's website the other day as I've been looking for some tea drinking wares and know they have a store at our local sorry-excuse for a mall, and while I didn't find anything too interesting on their site or their store for my tea ware situation (other than a nice teapot with a temperature gauge on it) I did notice some good sounding teas.

Anyway, was opening this thread to hopefully find some comments on their tea and instead find a page from their promotional material.

+ Post Reply