Adagio TeaV episode 17: Twilight - Edible Edward

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Apr 27th, '09, 09:47
Adagio

Adagio TeaV episode 17: Twilight - Edible Edward

by ilya » Apr 27th, '09, 09:47

For the first time on Adagio TeaV, Zack Luye shares the stage with a famous, though fairly inanimate, co-host. A bit light on banter, we really think Edward holds his own here. Check out the episode and let us know your thoughts.

Apr 27th, '09, 14:27

by silvermage2000 » Apr 27th, '09, 14:27

I do like irish breakfast tea and I do like carmel but I only like coconut if its extremely subtle. Still something that I would see worth looking into.
My name i's ashley I am a female and 21 years old.

Apr 28th, '09, 09:31

by kymidwife » Apr 28th, '09, 09:31

Awesome review, thanks Zack and Ilya for picking one of my teas!

Just as a side note... I mostly drink this as an iced tea... really good. The coconut and caramel sort of balance each other, and so it ends up not too overwhelming on either flavor... subtle flavors are my preference.

Anyway, thanks again for featuring one of my blends. :) And, of course, I loved your co-host!

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Apr 28th, '09, 10:05

by Aphroditea » Apr 28th, '09, 10:05

Yay Sarah! Congrats on getting Zacked (had to turn him into a verb at some point)!

Your tea sounds delicious (as much as the cohost LOOKS delicious)...please tell me there is some in the pass box :D

{{{hugs}}}

Apr 28th, '09, 15:29

by kymidwife » Apr 28th, '09, 15:29

Actually, I had already sent the box out before that tea was created... so, no, there's none in there. I should consider having some sent to the next recipient to add to the box, though. That's a thought. It's really delish, one of my favorites of the Twilight series.

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

+ Post Reply