Philadelphia Tea Room

Learn about tea-related establishments open across the world.

Philadelphia Tea Room

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:18

My sisters and I would like to take our mother to a tea room for her 50th birthday. We live just outside of Philadelphia and are thinking about the Cassatt Tea Room at the Rittenhouse Hotel. We would like to go somewhere elegant and fun. We have never been to a tea room and really want to make this special. Please give me some feedback if you know of any other great tea rooms in the area or have any information on Cassatt. Thanks so much!

sara cevoli
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:19

hello sara can you help me please I would like to learn more about E
if you like send to my mail please thank you

jorey
teachat
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Jun 22nd, '05, 13:08

The Talking Teacup is a lovely tea room just outside of Philly. I've been to it 3 times and each time was wonderfully special. Great food, prefect tea all located in a historic 200 yr old farmhouse. Reviews, there's even one comparing it most favorably to the Rittenhouse, can be found at TeaMap

Enjoy!

best kept secret in lansdale

Postby evelyn » Jun 23rd, '05, 23:16

Sara I sugest yuu take your mother to Thyme for Tea. The food is always excellant and i have been there several times. They really pay attention to the little things. with mixed matched china and large list of all kinds of tea, I;m sure neither you or your mother will be dissappointed. Oh and the really neat thing about there place is the tax and tip are already included. They have just thought of everything. Post a reply I'd like to hear what you think. -evelyn r
evelyn

Instant Messenger

Permissions