Signature Blends Box Pass Sign-Up

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

May 11th, '09, 20:48

by kymidwife » May 11th, '09, 20:48

Thanks for going the extra mile... I know everyone on the pass will appreciate your being so thoughtful.

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

May 12th, '09, 12:50

by auggy » May 12th, '09, 12:50

kymidwife wrote:Thanks for going the extra mile... I know everyone on the pass will appreciate your being so thoughtful.

Sarah
Ditto - thanks for all the revamp work you are doing Geek. As a future recipient (and mailer who will deal with postage) I appreciate it!

May 12th, '09, 13:35

by silvermage2000 » May 12th, '09, 13:35

Thanks for doing this. I do agree that putting the teas into the bags will be a good idea.
My name i's ashley I am a female and 21 years old.

May 12th, '09, 21:37

by rspear » May 12th, '09, 21:37

Thanks for doing this and love the idea of using the freezer bags. Will definitely save us some $ when we have to ship! Can't wait to sample some teas!! :lol:
If tea is an addiction then I need a 12 step program...

May 21st, '09, 15:01

hi

by boywoodhe » May 21st, '09, 15:01

Hello, All

I dont understand how the pass box got so expensive?
Sarah's cost about $17 and mine was $18.78 and I still dont understand how it's up to $30. Sorry Geek, that you had to go through all that trouble. (your the best!) :D
To ky...your terriffic!!! ...thanks, for keeping the passbox going. :wink:

ebtoulson...I'am very glad you enjoyed some of my teas.(thanks for the compliment) :D
yours in tea :)
woodie

May 27th, '09, 17:32

box

by Alias » May 27th, '09, 17:32

Am I still able to join the box pass?
A. Cordelli

May 27th, '09, 18:31

Re: hi

by Ebtoulson » May 27th, '09, 18:31

boywoodhe wrote: I dont understand how the pass box got so expensive?
Sarah's cost about $17 and mine was $18.78 and I still dont understand how it's up to $30.
I added about 5 tins (3/4 full) but I doubt that was the full cause...it was probably cause I had to ship it a lot further.

Jun 4th, '09, 20:31

Re: box

by rspear » Jun 4th, '09, 20:31

Alias wrote:Am I still able to join the box pass?
If it is too late to join Alias, I can bring the tea over when the box gets to me :)

Jun 4th, '09, 21:11

by kymidwife » Jun 4th, '09, 21:11

Sorry guys, I'm a slacker. Not too late for established members to join the pass... I will PM those asking to join.

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Jun 12th, '09, 10:18

by kymidwife » Jun 12th, '09, 10:18

Hey CinnKitty, how goes the box? Looking forward to hearing your update, and hope you haven't drowned in tea! :lol:

Sarah

Jun 12th, '09, 22:16

by Cinnamon Kitty » Jun 12th, '09, 22:16

The box is awesome! Drowning in tea is pretty appropriate given the sheer amount of leaf that is in the box. I've been trying lots and have a bunch in sample tins to try at a later time. I've sampled at least three chai blends, one black tea blend, and one herbal blend in the past few days and have another blend cooling in the fridge for iced tea. There a few more tins on the counter top waiting for me.

The favorite so far was Kymidwife's "A Bite of Peach Pie Chai." The peachy flavor balanced the chai spices really well. I was surprised since many of the chai blends can be very heavy on the spice and lacking in the other flavors, but that one was quite tasty.

There was also an orange spice chai (I think by Jeffrey McWhirter) that was very nice, though I don't remember what it was called exactly. It had an upfront orange flavor that gave way to the chai as the tea passed through my mouth.

The vanilla chai (Either Woodie's or Jeffrey's, can't remember which) was good, slightly creamier than normal chai, but not quite as impressive as the two fruit chais.

Executus, from the Diggnation Blend Series was definitely not my cup of tea. It reminded me of orange Hi-C mixed with a sour apple Charms Blow-Pop.

Woodie's A.M. Wake Up blend was decent. It was very morning appropriate and worked well to keep in a thermos during the work day.

I have pictures of the contents on the other computer that I haven't uploaded to photobucket to post here yet, but I should get those up this weekend. The box will be going to Obsidionbladed, who is next on the list, hopefully tomorrow morning provided I get to the post office on time.

Jun 12th, '09, 22:57

by kymidwife » Jun 12th, '09, 22:57

Awesome update, CK, thanks! I'm glad you liked my "A Bite of Peach Pie Chai"... it actually has been a pretty good seller. I liked it because the fruit flavor came from real fruit, rather than fruit-flavored tea.

I am looking forward to trying some of the other chai blends assuming there are any left when it gets back to me! :D

Glad you had a good time with it... will look forward to pics.

Sarah

Jun 13th, '09, 09:40

by Aphroditea » Jun 13th, '09, 09:40

Just a bit of a note since I have seen a lot of folks looking for the chais specifically. My 'Petra' blend is a chai - just doesn't have chai in the name ;)

Jun 14th, '09, 13:58

by Cinnamon Kitty » Jun 14th, '09, 13:58

Here are some pictures:

The Box!

The Contents!

It was sent out yesterday to ObsidionBladed, so she should be receiving it sometime this week.

Jun 15th, '09, 12:17

by silvermage2000 » Jun 15th, '09, 12:17

Thats great the pictures are good to. I am excited that cinnamonkitty told about some of the blends that she liked. I am excited to see what the next person will like the most. Is the cost going down I am curious here?
My name i's ashley I am a female and 21 years old.

+ Post Reply