super double triple mega complete sampler collection.

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

super double triple mega complete sampler collection.

Postby karia » Aug 26th, '06, 09:40

stash - one of my tea companies has a super large sampler collection, it has 52 different tea flavors and a total of 520 tea bags!!

i would love it if adagio had a large sampler set like that. one with samples ALL your teas :shock:
and then you could have samplers with all your blacks, whites, greens and herbals. not only would it make a great gift and make everyone happy: it would be AWESOME!!!
karia

Postby filiagro » Aug 27th, '06, 10:19

I agree. That would be really cool. First you could sample every tea then you won't buy a large amount of tea you don't like.
filiagro

sampler pack

Postby ilya » Aug 27th, '06, 14:09

Since we sell all samples in 1oz tins, and we offer 140 different teas, I'm not sure it is practical to offer a mega sampler set.

The set would contain almost 9 pounds of tea and make 1750 cups (enough for 1 cup of tea every day for nearly 5 years).
ilya
Site Admin

Re: sampler pack

Postby sippy cup » Aug 27th, '06, 15:29

ilya wrote:The set would contain almost 9 pounds of tea and make 1750 cups (enough for 1 cup of tea every day for nearly 5 years).

It's taking a lot of self-discipline right now for me to read that as a down side...
sippy cup

Postby karia » Aug 27th, '06, 21:43

ilya wrote:Since we sell all samples in 1oz tins, and we offer 140 different teas, I'm not sure it is practical to offer a mega sampler set.

The set would contain almost 9 pounds of tea and make 1750 cups (enough for 1 cup of tea every day for nearly 5 years).

i agree with sippy... wheres the downside? :lol: :lol: :o :o :D

ok ok.... what about.... mini mega double samplers of say, just the blacks, or whites, or greens you get the idea??? or developing a special container that would hold say .5 oz samples (1 oz really is alot of tea) of all the blacks, whites and so on, in one container???

ps. i dont think anyone who would buy this item drinks only one cup a day. i've had 6 today and am brewing 2 more.

:wink: :oops: :P
karia

Postby Warden Andy » Aug 27th, '06, 21:53

karia wrote:i agree with sippy... wheres the downside? :lol: :lol: :o :o :D

Having stale tea for 5 years.

There is such a thing as having too much tea.
Warden Andy

Postby Madam Potts » Aug 28th, '06, 09:36

It's a great thought though...a new tea - every single day - no two days are ever the same, so a new tea for each new day...

Madam Potts

The Method and the Madness
www.teaguru.blogspot.com
Madam Potts

Postby jzero » Aug 28th, '06, 15:05

Mad Pots wrote:It's a great thought though...a new tea - every single day - no two days are ever the same, so a new tea for each new day...

Unfortunately, only 140 or so varieties of Adagio tea, so you would have to repeat some :)
jzero

Postby karia » Aug 28th, '06, 16:49

Andy wrote:
karia wrote:i agree with sippy... wheres the downside? :lol: :lol: :o :o :D

Having stale tea for 5 years.

There is such a thing as having too much tea.

well with sample packs only half the size of regular sample tins. and we are more realistic about how tea people direction, and we take into account that whites and some other teas make less cups per oz. than we are looking at more like 2 cups per day for a year... which is just enough to keep the tea from getting stale. :D :D
karia

Postby Madam Potts » Aug 29th, '06, 15:58

jzero wrote:
Mad Pots wrote:It's a great thought though...a new tea - every single day - no two days are ever the same, so a new tea for each new day...

Unfortunately, only 140 or so varieties of Adagio tea, so you would have to repeat some :)

Opps! I was caught up in the 5years worth of tea that I forgot that there are only 140....That's still a lot of new tea...

:lol:
Madam Potts

Instant Messenger

Permissions