Jun 30th, '09, 12:34

by aKnightWhoSaysNi » Jun 30th, '09, 12:34

Yes, sometimes they will put pubes into tea that is being exported to the west. It's their way of punishing us for our years of unjust overlordship during the Man-Chu dynasty and after the opium wars.

Jul 10th, '09, 10:38

by Artemis » Jul 10th, '09, 10:38

aKnightWhoSaysNi wrote:Yes, sometimes they will put pubes into tea that is being exported to the west. It's their way of punishing us for our years of unjust overlordship during the Man-Chu dynasty and after the opium wars.
That's both hilarious and disgusting. :lol: I'm tempted to go rummage through all of my loose teas and inspect every single tin for other "unwanted" items.

Jul 10th, '09, 20:40

by aKnightWhoSaysNi » Jul 10th, '09, 20:40

Hey, I'll take what they put in the tea over what they apparently put in the coke any day. Think back to those grade-school rhymes. I'm full of bad jokes :P

Jul 12th, '09, 17:39

by reincarnate » Jul 12th, '09, 17:39

A hair used to gross me out a lot - but it depends on what it's in. If I found one in tea today, I wouldn't be too bothered about it (unless it was a bunch f hair). I would defiantly find Pai Mu Tan that had hair in it more tasty then this lotus tea i purchased recently without hairs ha ha!

Jul 12th, '09, 22:23

by aKnightWhoSaysNi » Jul 12th, '09, 22:23

I found three rather long hairs (probably belonging to a female, or a hippie) in my King of Puerh arbor cake. Well, that may be one of the reasons that we rinse Puerh before we drink it.

+ Post Reply