HAGI SO #3 Deishi Gyokuro Pieces

Artisan Teaware Special Offer Program

Jul 14th, '09, 21:09
Scrolling: scrolling

HAGI SO #3 Deishi Gyokuro Pieces

by Chip » Jul 14th, '09, 21:09

NOTE: All original items are sold, however a new Special Order was placed due to such a quick sell out, around 8 hours. So, 5 more Houjin, 5 Yuzamashi and 10 more cups are on order and will hopefully be completed in the next few weeks (no guarantee on that, I will update this as I get more info). Of these new pieces, there are still a few Houjin and Yuzamashi as well as most cups.

You can preorder and reserve yours NOW by PMing me with your request.

EDIT 7/26/09: Second groups is completely sold out.

Finally, Special Order #3 is available. I expect this to be very popular because it is Shibuya Deishi Gyokuro pieces, because it was especially for us by this master, because the pricing is really excellent for these items, and because of the "Special Designation Stamp" in the inside of the box lid.

When pre ordering, include items requested along with alternates via return PM to me, I will PM an easy order form to you to be filled out and returned to me which I will forward to the seller. The seller has requested this info to be routed through me since he was overwhelmed with the first TC Special Offering" and language difficulties. Plus he wants this most efficient method.

The seller will then Pay Pal invoice you directly. This seller ships PROMPLY!!! Shipping info is at the bottom! ____________________________________________________________________

Shibuya Deishi Gyokuro pieces! The whole special offering/batch especially made for members of TeaChat only. These are the real deal and thrown especially for us. I hope you are able to enjoy! Also note, these are special offerings available here only and include very special pricing that is about 20% below the only other place I have seen these items (AN).

Be sure to check out the Houjin wood box which has the typical Deishi signature/description of the outside of the lid.

On the inside of the lid, a special designation for this batch. It states to the right in kanji "Kinsei" which I understand means carefully made especially for and under supervision of and reflects a gratitude in which Japanese culture is reflected. Something like this. To the left, TeaChat in English, and in the romantic Japanese translation in Kanji "Discussion about Tea" And Magokoro in Kanji and English.

I. 8 Houjin, however you wanna spell it. Really really nice pieces. Think small for gyokuro and private sessions of other tea. This batch is particularly nice! Price is $52.99 plus shipping. Signed wood box is included.
Size: H 2" (without the lid) X W 2.75" X L 3.5" (spout included) 2 groups of 4. Select the one you want and at least one alternative.

SOLD OUT: #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. PM me if you would be interested in Backorder of this item. It would again be made for us.

GROUP 1

GROUP 2

II. 30 Gyokuro Cups. there are 6 groups of 5, 30 in all.
Size: H 1.2-1.35" X W 1.6-2" Price is $11.99 each plus shipping, but you must purchase at least 2 and no more than 6. List a few alternates please. #1-10 are stamp signed by the maker and have a continuous foot. 11-30 are signed by hand, pretty rare!!! They also have a cut foot.

SOLD OUT: #1-5
SOLD OUT: #6, 7, 8, 9, 10. PM me if you would be interested in Backorder of this item.

SOLD OUT: #11, 12, 13, 14, 15; PM me if you would be interested in Backorder of this item.

SOLD OUT: #16, 17, 18, 19, 20; PM me if you would be interested in Backorder of this item.

SOLD OUT: #21, 22, 23, 24, 25; PM me if you would be interested in Backorder of this item.

SOLD OUT: #26, 27, 28, 29, 30; PM me if you would be interested in Backorder of this item.

III. 3 Yuzamashi/Water Cooler for Gyokuro. Very few available, perhaps more to come if interested. Size: H2.25" X W 3" X 4.25" including spout. Price $22.50 plus shipping. Due to the limited number, we request that you also order a Houjin and cups, thank you!

SOLD OUT: PM me if you would be interested in Backorder of this item.

Shipping from Japan:
Hobin only/(500g, SAL/6.44USD) (EMS, USA/16.66USD, Europe / 20.00USD),

2Cups only/(300g, SAL/4.22USD) (EMS, USA/13.33USD, Europe / 16.66USD),

Hobin and Yuzamashi/(800g, SAL/9.77USD) (EMS, USA/22.66USD, Europe / 26.66USD),

Hobin, Yuzamashi and 2Cups/(800g, SAL/9.77USD) (EMS, USA/22.66USD, Europe / 26.66USD)

Ordering extra cups will be computed by the seller and invoiced accordingly.

EMS includes insurance, tracking, is lightning fast, etc. SAL does not include insurance, tracking, and is still very fast.
Last edited by Chip on Jul 15th, '09, 18:41, edited 2 times in total.

Jul 14th, '09, 23:07

by Chip » Jul 14th, '09, 23:07

WOW!!! I am a bit stunned by the demand for these...

So, there are still items available, but I am already discussing additional Houjin, Yuzamashi, and maybe gyokuro cups with the seller who picks up the phone and talks directly with Shibuya Deishi (I cannot get this his number from him :lol: ). I already gave up my Houjin and Yuzamashi and will wait for the next batcha, so feel confident in joining me. :D It would likely be around a month.

Still available, #1 Houjin, and 7 Gyokuro cups.

Also please note, that #11-30 in the cups are not stamped, they are "scratch signed" by Deishi!!! I have not seen this before from Deishi. 1-10 are stamped in the normal fashion.
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

Jul 14th, '09, 23:21

by Victoria » Jul 14th, '09, 23:21

Wow!! Great offering Chip!! Very impressive!
Thank you! I am soooo in, I hope anyway!!

Jul 15th, '09, 02:10

by Herb_Master » Jul 15th, '09, 02:10

This looks good to me!
Best wishes from Cheshire

Jul 15th, '09, 06:17

by Tead Off » Jul 15th, '09, 06:17

Chip, nice offering. Just spent my allowance on some things so the timing was not good for me. I love the Yuzamashi. Maybe next batch. But, can't you do something about the measurements these guys use? No one thinks or measures in decimals if they are using inches. We talked about this. Centimeters is the way to go for most of the world and our American brethren who need to learn that the rest of the world doesn't measure or think like them. :lol:

Jul 15th, '09, 08:49

by brandon » Jul 15th, '09, 08:49

Amazing offer Chip, really stepping it up.
Count me in for a yuzamashi in round #2, I sent you some other requests, hope I can still get in.

Jul 15th, '09, 10:09

by Chip » Jul 15th, '09, 10:09

OK, sold out I think, WOW!

BUT, I am talking to the powers that be and have special ordered some more Houjin and Yuzamashi and cups. These could be available in a few weeks (but could be longer). I should know if you are interested, and in what items. Thanks.

So, if interested in this great offer, please PM me and let me know what you are interested in.

Thanks for the Phenom interest.

More offers to come. Stay tuned.

Chip

Jul 15th, '09, 15:08

by Sam. » Jul 15th, '09, 15:08

Wow, these are quite beautiful. I'm going to have to think about getting in on the next round.

Jul 18th, '09, 15:00

by Chip » Jul 18th, '09, 15:00

Sam. wrote:Wow, these are quite beautiful. I'm going to have to think about getting in on the next round.
Well, with the reorder, you may still be able to get on board. :idea: Let me know.

ALSO, I am trying to clear out remaining items placed on the reorder (that have not arrived yet). Houjin, Yuzamashi and cups. Please PM me if interested.

Seems that I may have ordered a few too many cups and one too many Yuzamashi with the reorder, so if you want a few extra ... :wink:

Those who paid from the original group should have your items this coming week. I am anxious to hear your impressions, as are others as well.

Jul 20th, '09, 14:06

by Abracadaver! » Jul 20th, '09, 14:06

Daaaaaang EMS shipping is fast. My houhin and cups just arrived!

Jul 20th, '09, 14:16

by Chip » Jul 20th, '09, 14:16

Yeah, doesn't hurt that you are in NY? But yeah, crazy fast.

Jul 20th, '09, 14:30

by Geekgirl » Jul 20th, '09, 14:30

Looks like mine will be here tomorrow.

Jul 20th, '09, 18:42

by t4texas » Jul 20th, '09, 18:42

Chip wrote: Well, with the reorder, you may still be able to get on board. :idea: Let me know.

ALSO, I am trying to clear out remaining items placed on the reorder (that have not arrived yet). Houjin, Yuzamashi and cups. Please PM me if interested.

Seems that I may have ordered a few too many cups and one too many Yuzamashi with the reorder, so if you want a few extra ... :wink:
I am late in following all this and confused. Are you referring to a re-order that you are planning? Does that mean there will be photos of those tea-things to select from?

The few too many cups and a Yuzamashi...these are already made and in the photos above? Or what?

Jul 20th, '09, 19:19

by Herb_Master » Jul 20th, '09, 19:19

t4texas wrote:
Chip wrote: Well, with the reorder, you may still be able to get on board. :idea: Let me know.

I am late in following all this and confused. Are you referring to a re-order that you are planning? Does that mean there will be photos of those tea-things to select from?

The few too many cups and a Yuzamashi...these are already made and in the photos above? Or what?
Every thing in Chips original (long / very long) original post [Official HAGI Special Offer #3! Posted: Jul 15th '09 1:09 am ] has been sold.

It went so fast, that Chip has commissioned (through an agent) for the potter to make some more. He has therefore edited the original post - with the words highlighted in red!

NOTE: All original items are sold, however a new Special Order was placed due to such a quick sell out, around 8 hours. So, 5 more Houjin, 5 Yuzamashi and 10 more cups are on order and will hopefully be completed in the next few weeks (no guarantee on that, I will update this as I get more info). Of these new pieces, there are still a few Houjin and Yuzamashi as well as most cups.

You can preorder and reserve yours NOW by PMing me with your request.

These are in the process of being made and should be ready relatively soon!
If You ARE interested then P.M. Chip expressing your interest and if they have all not already been pre-ordered you will be notified when the next batch is ready!

Jul 20th, '09, 20:31

by Chip » Jul 20th, '09, 20:31

:lol: Well done Herb Master!

Please PM me if interested in these items. When they become available, I will either post the photos here or via PM to those who have "preorderd" from this 2nd batch, not sure yet.

Either way, those who preorder first, pick first, etc.

I believe the items could begin arriving to the "agent" in Japan possibly this week.

+ Post Reply