Registering/Log in problems

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Registering/Log in problems

Postby Chip » Jul 18th, '09, 19:52

Greetings TeaAficionado! Welcome to TeaChat, the best tea forum on the internet!

We are a generally friendly crowd, so please come on in and share a cup of tea with us.

If you are experiencing problems registering or logging onto TeaChat, you may contact the Moderators at TeaChatModerator@yahoo.com or you may reach an Adagio representative at info@adagio.com

Please be patient as we endeavor to assist you as promptly as possible.
Chip
Mod/Admin

Re: Registering/Log in problems

Postby Devoted135 » Sep 11th, '12, 14:39

I just thought I'd let you know that I was under the impression I'd get an email when my registration had been approved, but one never came. Finally I tried to log in on a whim, and yay! it worked. I must say, this forum must have been hit really hard with spammers to create such a seemingly elaborate registration system.
Devoted135

Re: Registering/Log in problems

Postby Chip » Sep 11th, '12, 14:58

Devoted135 wrote:I just thought I'd let you know that I was under the impression I'd get an email when my registration had been approved, but one never came. Finally I tried to log in on a whim, and yay! it worked. I must say, this forum must have been hit really hard with spammers to create such a seemingly elaborate registration system.

Interesting. Sometimes a new member will email me stating they did not receive a confirmation email. Usually when this happens their account somehow did not get activated.

Yes, TeaChat is set for admin/mod approval of registrations due to extreme spammage. I notice a pretty decent percentage of forums operate this way. I prefer to do more on the front end versus getting hammered and dealing with it.
Chip
Mod/Admin

Instant Messenger

Permissions