European friends

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Jan 1st, '09, 10:48

European friends

by houltmac » Jan 1st, '09, 10:48

Hi guys

Being that I live in the UK it's kind of painful to pay the international shipping fees. I have to say that the delivery is actually quite reasonable from what I have heard in terms of time, but it's still not as quick as it could be. I was lucky enough to find what I wanted for my first order on the EU website but subsequent orders are having to go through the US site due to lack of products stocked in the EU.

Perhaps there is some reasoning I am not aware of, but know that the money spent on delivery from the states could be being spent on Tea. I love Adagio and have found them to be the best, most responsive and easiest to use website that stocks quality loose teas. I just wish there was better support for the EU since there is already a store.

I have already sent an email about this, and it's not a deal breaker or anything but it would be really great for us European tea lovers. Thanks for everything though guys, it's been great and I hope it will continue to be.

Jan 1st, '09, 17:34
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: European friends

by Herb_Master » Jan 1st, '09, 17:34

houltmac wrote:Hi guys

Being that I live in the UK it's kind of painful to pay the international shipping fees. I have to say that the delivery is actually quite reasonable from what I have heard in terms of time, but it's still not as quick as it could be. I was lucky enough to find what I wanted for my first order on the EU website but subsequent orders are having to go through the US site due to lack of products stocked in the EU.

Perhaps there is some reasoning I am not aware of, but know that the money spent on delivery from the states could be being spent on Tea. I love Adagio and have found them to be the best, most responsive and easiest to use website that stocks quality loose teas. I just wish there was better support for the EU since there is already a store.

I have already sent an email about this, and it's not a deal breaker or anything but it would be really great for us European tea lovers. Thanks for everything though guys, it's been great and I hope it will continue to be.
If they got some Single Varietal Oolongs on the UK site, I would use them. I too find the European list a bit thin.

Mar 24th, '09, 05:06

by tentonipete » Mar 24th, '09, 05:06

I agree. I wish there was more selection on the European site. There are 28 loose green teas on the US site and 4 on the EU one.

Also I'd like to see the EU site doing sampler size teas so I can try a few and decide what I like without buying a huge tin.

To other UK residents, what are the shipping times like from the US site?

Mar 24th, '09, 11:32

by silvermage2000 » Mar 24th, '09, 11:32

I live in the us so luckily I do not have that kind of problem. In the us the shipping is 3.75 or 5.75 in you live in a rural area. I hope you have more teas through your part of the site soon.
My name i's ashley I am a female and 21 years old.

Jul 24th, '09, 13:52

by depravitea » Jul 24th, '09, 13:52

I just checked out the UK site and was really surprised at how limited the selection is. This is probably the only instance in the history of the planet of people in the US having an easier time getting tea than those in the UK lol

I did notice something I might get from the UK site though, the Stems and Leaves tea. I've been wanting to try a twig tea for a while now, but have been having some trouble locating some.

http://www.adagio.uk.com/green/tin_stem ... eaves.html

Aug 22nd, '09, 05:37

by criteaque » Aug 22nd, '09, 05:37

Dear European Friends,

We are aware of the limited selection available to our European customers and we are working hard to expand our range. You can expect a much larger offer of your favourite teas to be available within the next few months on our European site.

Will keep you updated on this.

Criteaque

+ Post Reply