Student Research

For general/other topics related to tea.

Jul 31st, '09, 16:21

Student Research

by ZoeLikesTea » Jul 31st, '09, 16:21

Hi, I am a student who is looking at British people, who were raised in the UK and are over the age of 18, who now live in Australia and what tea they buy, for my dissertation. I would greatly appreciate it if you could follow this link and fill out the questionnaire. It will take up to 10 minutes of your time. Any information you enter will only be used by me and not by any other party, it is anonymous, and there is no way for me to find out who has answered what.

The survey can be found at: http://messenga.co.uk/survey

It would be a massive help for me. If you know of other people who were raised in the UK and are over the age of 18 could you please pass the link on to them as well.
If you have any questions, you can email me on zm00015@surrey.ac.uk. I will be happy to answer any questions.

I thought this forum would be good as you are all so passionate about tea! Sorry if it does not actually apply to anyone

Thank you!

Aug 1st, '09, 21:20
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Student Research

by ABx » Aug 1st, '09, 21:20

You might ask to have this thread moved to the Miscellaneous forum.

I passed this on to someone I know, and he said that it filled it out for you :)

Unfortunately I don't think there are a lot of Aussies around here, but who knows!

Aug 2nd, '09, 15:46

Re: Student Research

by ZoeLikesTea » Aug 2nd, '09, 15:46

Thank you. I think I will put a link on that forum.

thanks for passing it on, it is a pretty niche group of people, and I am trying to be a bit creative with how I contact them, its proving more difficult than I thought!

+ Post Reply