Tibetan Tiger

These teas can resemble virtually any flavor imaginable.

Tibetan Tiger

Postby neaatco » Nov 2nd, '06, 00:10

Does anyone know where I can purchase Tibetan Tigar. I read about it from another tea house. It has butterscotch, chocolate & vanilla flavors??? mmmmm Thanks for any help:) :lol:
neaatco

Postby VINCE » Nov 14th, '06, 13:07

you can get it at a place in New York called T Salon, i think they're at www.tsalon.com. I've only had the Vanilla one, not sure if they do other flavors, but it's absolutely amazing! Hope this helps.
VINCE

Postby Hayanna » Feb 14th, '07, 16:47

If you haven't found and purchased the tea yet I found a site that sells something that sounds exactly like what you want:

http://civil-la-tea.com/tea.htm

I called them to find out if the teas would come in bags or tins and they were very friendly. I placed my order and can't wait to try it!

Thanks for the tip and good luck!
Hayanna

Postby vnero323 » Nov 12th, '07, 18:52

I might just have to give that a try...I posted a thread on here a looong time ago begging Adagio to make a butterscotch tea, and no dice yet!
vnero323

Postby skywarrior » Nov 18th, '07, 02:46

Hayanna wrote:If you haven't found and purchased the tea yet I found a site that sells something that sounds exactly like what you want:

http://civil-la-tea.com/tea.htm

I called them to find out if the teas would come in bags or tins and they were very friendly. I placed my order and can't wait to try it!

Thanks for the tip and good luck!

The link didn't work for me. :cry:
skywarrior

Location: Somewhere in the wilds of Montana, but never without a teacup.

Instant Messenger

Permissions