Vent

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Aug 27th, '09, 12:49

Vent

by wcquigley » Aug 27th, '09, 12:49

I'm a regular customer. One of the reasons, besides the quality of the tea, is shipping.

I live in NW Nevada and my orders are almost always received next day or 2 days max from the Adagio facility in N Califirnia.

I just placed a fairly sizable order on the 25th an just received shipping notification today that I won't be receiving it untlil 9/2 since it is shipping from the East Coast.

I understand this sometimes happens. My point is that it would have been nice to have been notified, perhaps it would have been possible to modify my order to allow my shipment to be delivered more quickly.

Sep 7th, '09, 10:15

Re: Vent

by xine » Sep 7th, '09, 10:15

Hi Bill! Sorry that you had to wait a bit longer for your order! We normally notify customers when their order has to ship from the opposite coast-warehouse they usually receive their orders from, and we are sorry that we didn't in this case.

We had to ship your order from our NJ warehouse because our California warehouse was not stocked just yet with the newest arrivals of teas- the black dragon pearls included in your order.

Again, our apologies for the delay and not notifying you! I hope you're enjoying your teas.

Sep 7th, '09, 12:14

by depravitea » Sep 7th, '09, 12:14

The wait is half the fun.

...maybe a third.

Sep 7th, '09, 13:12

by geeber1 » Sep 7th, '09, 13:12

Since the Black Dragon Pearls are only shipping from the East Coast, does that mean I will get a free sample with my recent order? It's always kind of annoyed me that the west-coasters don't get free samples.

Sep 9th, '09, 17:43
Location: Somewhere in the wilds of Montana, but never without a teacup.

by skywarrior » Sep 9th, '09, 17:43

I'm in Montana and am still impatiently awaiting my tea which was ordered on August 30th. :shock:

Sigh. Adagio needs to track postal packages too. The post office has had the ability to track for some time.

Sep 9th, '09, 18:27
Scrolling: fixed

by Intuit » Sep 9th, '09, 18:27

You ordered on a Sunday. Standard shipping is about 8-10 days from the East Coast, and you had a major holiday weekend, one week after ordering.

Patience. You are probably in a mail 'hole', like I am. It takes longer because of additional transfers if you are outside of a USPS major urban sorting/transfer hub.

Sep 9th, '09, 19:19
Location: Somewhere in the wilds of Montana, but never without a teacup.

by skywarrior » Sep 9th, '09, 19:19

Intuit wrote:You ordered on a Sunday. Standard shipping is about 8-10 days from the East Coast, and you had a major holiday weekend, one week after ordering.

Patience. You are probably in a mail 'hole', like I am. It takes longer because of additional transfers if you are outside of a USPS major urban sorting/transfer hub.
Sigh, I so want my tea.

Sep 9th, '09, 19:25

by geeber1 » Sep 9th, '09, 19:25

They are usually way faster when shipping from California, a couple of days from there to eastern Oregon where I live.
I placed an order on 9/4 and it's not expected to reach me until the 15th. (I also ordered the Black Dragon Pearls)
Oh, well, "patience makes the heart grow fonder!" We'll really appreciate that tea when it gets to us! :D

+ Post Reply