New Hampshire?

Learn about tea-related establishments open across the world.

New Hampshire?

Postby Katrina » Aug 13th, '09, 15:31

Hi all,

I'm looking to find some really special tea spots in NH. I saw the ones online on TeaMap, but didn't know if anyone knows of hotels or restaurants that do a really great job with tea.

Thanks!

User avatar Katrina
Contact Katrina:

Re: New Hampshire?

Postby JBaymore » Sep 15th, '09, 16:29

Katrina,

Hi. I saw the topic header and that immediately drew me in :wink: . I'm a professional potter from New Hampshire with some realtively "strong connections" into Japan and have a great interest in tea (hence why I am newly on this site now that I just found it).

There is an art gallery/tea place in Meredith, NH that has a small Japanese style garden, sells various teas, and also serves teas and light foods of various sorts on a roof top deck area. It is about one block from the waterfront....very easy to find. It is called Chi-Lin Asian Arts and it is on Lake Street. They handle contemporary craft and art work (I hate to make that distinction that way :? ) with an "Asian connection" (which is how I know them) as well as Asian antiques. I only know really them in relation to them being a gallery..... not for their actual serving of tea. But the setting is kind of nice.

Hope this is of help.

best,

..................john

User avatar JBaymore

Postby woozl » Sep 15th, '09, 16:37

Welcome to the "chat" :D

User avatar woozl

Postby JBaymore » Sep 15th, '09, 17:42

woozl wrote:Welcome to the "chat" :D

Thanks woozl. :) This is a GREAT site. Glad I found it.

best,

..............john

User avatar JBaymore

Today's Poll

Community

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest