TEASTICK

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

TEASTICK

Postby tealeaf9 » Nov 11th, '06, 03:01

The perfect item to sell is the new TEASTICK, a combined infuser and scoop with very little hassle for clean-up.
tealeaf9

Postby diffuse » Nov 12th, '06, 10:52

wow, you sound like a commercial. hehehe.

there's a thread in the "other" forum (in this section, the "adagio" section) about the teastick. while i like any kind of infuser/teaball-like object over teabags, & agree that any of them are simple to clean up, i wonder (like other folks) if the teastick gives the leaves enough room to unfurl.
diffuse

Postby TeaFanatic » Nov 12th, '06, 14:58

I have wondered the same thing...there are other options out there for me then the tea stick, but perhaps sometime I will give it a try.
TeaFanatic

Postby Chip » Nov 12th, '06, 19:41

diffuse wrote:wow, you sound like a commercial. hehehe.

there's a thread in the "other" forum (in this section, the "adagio" section) about the teastick. while i like any kind of infuser/teaball-like object over teabags, & agree that any of them are simple to clean up, i wonder (like other folks) if the teastick gives the leaves enough room to unfurl.

It does look cool and perhaps there are some applications where the teastick excels...but I would not use it for oolongs, whites, or most greens.
I simply cannot believe that the teastick gives the leaves enough room to expand, nor that there are enough holes to provide adaquate flow through the stick. A large infuser basket like RoT's or nothing at all will likely give better results in the areas of most importance...flavor and aroma.

Chip
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby teaspoon » Dec 13th, '06, 22:54

I don't know that a tea stick would be any worse than a tea ball infuser...

~tsp
teaspoon

Instant Messenger

Permissions