Problem with my order, can't get in touch with customer rep.

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Jul 12th, '05, 15:10

Problem with my order, can't get in touch with customer rep.

by Jl2002_jk » Jul 12th, '05, 15:10

Hi!
I got my order today , but it is incomplete.
I placed an order yesterday #132980 with second day delivery for trinitea and some teas, but I only got a tea maker today.
It was purchased as a birthday present for my husband.
I left a message and I have sent an email, but nobody got back so far, the live help is unavailable.
Were my tea packs shipped separately ? Do you have a tracking info for it ?
Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Jul 12th, '05, 19:26
Adagio

by ilya » Jul 12th, '05, 19:26

Sorry about the delay in responding to your email. We have been displaying at the New York Fancy Food show for the last three days. I can probably guess as to what happened. Although you selected second day delivery for your order, we ship the triniTEA via ground. Since you are located so close, it was actually delivered the very next day. You should be receiving your teas tomorrow.

In the future, I would suggest choosing ground delivery instead of second day. You will save a few bucks on shipping, and more often than not, receive your order faster.

Jul 12th, '05, 23:00

Problem with order

by Guest » Jul 12th, '05, 23:00

Ilya,
thank you for getting back to me, I was kind of worried.
Anyway, I'm not sure that is what happened. As I see from tracking information, it was sent second day delivery service.
I even checked the label on the box to make sure that there weren't any more packages to be delivered and it says:" Packages 1 of 1" on it. Why wouldn't everything be sent at the same time ?
I went to my account and it only have one tracking number for the tea maker that was delivered today.
I didn't know that you guys were kind of local to me and I wanted to make sure that I will get it by Thursday before my husband's birthday , so I paid for 2nd day delivery.
Please , research this matter and get back with information to me at your earliest convenience.
Regards,
Mary

Jul 13th, '05, 10:07

by chris » Jul 13th, '05, 10:07

Mary--

Thanks for the note.

Our customer service email is info@adagio.com. Please use that in the future to resolve order problems!

Thanks,

Chris
Adagio Maestro

Jul 13th, '05, 12:38

by Jl2002_jk » Jul 13th, '05, 12:38

Chris,
this was not a note.
This was a desperate attempt to get in touch with customer service, that I wasn't able to do by the email that you have mentioned, phone or live assistance, since it was either unavailable or not functioning.
This issue needed some kind of resolution ASAP.
I finally got an email today, saying that rest of my order was shipped by priority USPS and there is no tracking.
Why did this happened ?
Why was I charged for Fedex 2nd day and my items were shipped USPS ?
USPS does not guarantee that you will get your shipment within 2 days, no matter how close you are, it is 1-3 days for priority items and also, there is a tracking for it if you pay for that.
I definitely will need a refund for my shipping charges.
I'm not sure about your tea products, since I didn't get it yet, but the customer service is definitely not on the level.
Mary

Jul 13th, '05, 13:21

by chris » Jul 13th, '05, 13:21

Mary--

Thanks for the reply.

If you look on the triniTEA page, it states, "available only via Ground shipping in continental US." The reason for this is that second day shipping (which you chose regardless) costs us about $20, whereas we only charge you $7.75. Because of the size of the triniTEA, it must be shipped individually, so we cannot combine the device and other products into one box.

Therefore, our shipping dept. probably decided that it would be prudent to ship only this most valued product (the triniTEA) with the quickest shipping available (got there the very next day, i believe) and ship the additional items via a regular ground shipping method.

As Ilya mentioned, we were all away at an expo, so only had a very limited ability to answer customer service emails. In the future, please know that we do indeed greatly value your loyalty and strive to answer your inquiry as soon as we possibly can. One day (12 hours, even!) is a very reasonable amount of time to answer emails -- You waited only 4 hours before posting this customer service inquiry on our (non-customer service) bulletin board. In other words, your patience is greatly appreciated. :D

A full staff is back in the office, so if you'd like to continue this conversation, please email our customer service center at info@adagio.com or come on LiveChat.

Many thanks again,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
Last edited by chris on Jul 14th, '05, 09:04, edited 2 times in total.

Jul 13th, '05, 23:09

Marys Two Day old Order "Oh My"

by Lana Y » Jul 13th, '05, 23:09

Can we all say "Drama Queen".... :roll:
Lets hope nothing horribly tramatic ever happens to Mary.
A Tip....
Order hubbys B-Day present in a timely manner next year,
Have some Iced Tea, and "Chill"
Last edited by Lana Y on Jul 15th, '05, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
A Women is like TEA...You don't know how strong she is until you put her in hot water...

Jul 14th, '05, 09:12

by chris » Jul 14th, '05, 09:12

:lol:

Anyone who has ever worked in Customer Service can attest -- it's not easy to please every customer, especially when the company is growing exponentially every day (as Adagio is)!

We're committed to continue to provide the award-winning service that has made us famous!

All the best,

Chris
Adagio Maestro

Jul 14th, '05, 14:33

Customer Service

by Lana Y » Jul 14th, '05, 14:33

As anyone who reads these posts know.
I work in Customer Service for another Large Company.
I believe Adagio Customer service is "The Best"
and reccomend them to everyone I know.
A Women is like TEA...You don't know how strong she is until you put her in hot water...

Jul 21st, '05, 18:19

by PeteVu » Jul 21st, '05, 18:19

adagio is the most responsive and personal customer support i have ever experienced with an online retailer. Never having to be on hold is a remarkable accomplishment these days. Being able to talk to people over AIM to get instant answers is wonderful. kudos to you, adagio.
There are four advantages to green tea... Its beauty, its taste, its aroma, and its health benefits. Learn to enjoy the first three and you'll forget you drank it for the fourth. ^^

Aug 24th, '05, 15:39

by chris » Aug 24th, '05, 15:39

Awww.... thanks, LadyArden!

Reading your post made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Wait-- i just spilled tea on myself, make that warm and searing. I don't know how that happened, but I've got an idea it has something to do with Ilya and Petit Threes.

We really do work very hard on having the best customer service, so your fan mail is always appreciated. Plus, the customer service dept. usually only gets complaints (they've got to be happy people!), so praise is welcome (and well-deserved).

Burning,

Chris
Adagio Maestro

Aug 24th, '05, 21:36

by teaspoon » Aug 24th, '05, 21:36

Heehee, Adagio's customer service is great, and they're so modest too! ;)

~the laughing teaspoon
"My sister and I have this wish before we die...
Tea in the Sahara with you."
~The Police, "Tea in the Sahara"

I am the size of 1 tsp.

Aug 24th, '05, 21:59

by Mike B » Aug 24th, '05, 21:59

chris wrote:Burning,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
Penicillin,

Mike
Proud Owner of New Job

Aug 25th, '05, 00:04

by PeteVu » Aug 25th, '05, 00:04

I am very angry that i got a package a day early. I will be expecting free tea to show up at my doorstop promptly. roflcopter.
There are four advantages to green tea... Its beauty, its taste, its aroma, and its health benefits. Learn to enjoy the first three and you'll forget you drank it for the fourth. ^^

+ Post Reply