Not so sweet Fruit teas

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Not so sweet Fruit teas

Postby Caletara » Nov 8th, '09, 15:38

I love fruit teas and I love the wild strawberry and raspberry patch but they're so sweet! I'd love some fruit teas that are much more mild/subtle flavored.
Caletara

Re: Not so sweet Fruit teas

Postby teaisme » Nov 18th, '09, 18:26

hum maybe you would like den's flavoured teas. I ordered the apple and didn't find it very sweet. It did have a very powerful apple flavour to it though, which some people do like, just not me. Really sweet, it was not.
teaisme

Postby Intuit » Nov 18th, '09, 19:10

A wonderful tisane that I can heartily endorse as a not-so-sweet fruit tea-alternative is called Blue Eyes. It's comprised of orange, apple, rosehips, and hibiscus leaves.

Any fruit-flavored tea that has a citrus component won't be as sweet.

You can add small bits of dried unsweetened fruit to any black or green tea and flavor it to suit.
Intuit

Postby beckynoel » Nov 21st, '09, 21:24

Intuit wrote:A wonderful tisane that I can heartily endorse as a not-so-sweet fruit tea-alternative is called Blue Eyes. It's comprised of orange, apple, rosehips, and hibiscus leaves.

I have also had Blue Eyes tisane and I agree that it is an absolutely heavenly tea. Fruity and tasty, but not too sweet. Definitely worth giving it a try!
beckynoel

Postby tinkbragg » Apr 5th, '10, 20:14

I love Blue Eyes tea! I bought a bag of it from amazon but would love to find it on this site where I can order it with some other teas I would like to try. I was first introduced to Blue Eyes at a tea house in Las Vegas many many years ago. It is a great tea for kids too!! My Four year old loves the fruit teas.

Does anybody know how I can get the blue eyes from adagio. What is comparable or what blend to use to create it?
tinkbragg

Instant Messenger

Permissions