Hagi SO #8 Super Ao Oni-Hagi

Artisan Teaware Special Offer Program

Nov 1st, '09, 19:39
Scrolling: scrolling

Hagi SO #8 Super Ao Oni-Hagi

by Chip » Nov 1st, '09, 19:39

SOLD OUT!!! Gone but not forgotten! Hope to have a "similar" SO soon!!!

Greetings Hagi-Fiends ... er FRIENDS! Here is a very special Hagi offer. I hope you will join us. The offering is strictly limited to 20 pieces and is very beautiful, very specially priced ... and very unique.

I hope you love this one as much as I do! It was created from the ground up for us, completely from scratch!!!

Enjoy,
Chip
--------------------------------------------------------------
“Super Ao ONI-HAGI, Sakazuki Hai,” Seigan Blue Super Rough Sand Sencha cup. Special Limited & Custom Edition! Size approx 3.5” w X 2.2” h.

Displayed in groups of 3, there are twenty total in this limited production run. PM me ASAP if interested.

You can also see more and larger photos in my photobucket. http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll60 ... 08%20main/

#10, 11, 12 are SOLD!!!

Announcing the new and special designation for certain Special Offers (SO). This is the first of hopefully many “Signature Series” (SS) Hagi. A SS offering is a SO that is limited run that will bear the series of numbers. They will also be pieces created specially for these SOs and have unique qualities that set them apart from more typical offerings found elsewhere.

Limited offering of 20 pieces produced/customized by Yamane Seigan exclusively for this Special Offering #8. These are not listed items that he would produce otherwise, but the combination of design and sizing along with the pedestal koudai (foot) are unique to this offering. Both shape and size are rather atypical of any other Seigan offering. I am excited to share this special piece with my TeaFriends.

To further designate the special nature of this offering (and to enhance their collectible nature), the boxes are individually numbered. Numbering is done in a 1/20, 2/20 format and is hand applied to the inner lid with “sumi.” The inner lid will also bear the SO designation stamp unique to our SOs.

The size, shape, koudai, super rough sand combination along with the extremely limited run make this a difficult piece to produce, but I am awestruck immediately by the results that have been in the making for almost 3 months. I am already envisioning how this shape and pedestal will feel in hand!

I hope you share my excitement!!! Please let me know what you think of this design. Thank you!

Size is approximately 3.5” wide X 2.2” high making them suitable for multi purpose. .

This has also been very specially priced for us at $42, which is 24% off the resale price (if it was available anywhere else) of $55. This was done to show the appreciation to members for our continuing interest in Yamane Seigan’s work.

PLEASE PM me asap with your selections. TBH, I think they are all quite beautiful and there is not a bad one in the bunch. Please be sure to include up to 3 alternates in order of preference. If you want to order two pieces (subject to availability), include 5 alternates. Regardless, I will do my best as always to accommodate your highest preferences!

The vendor requires all ordering/questions be directed to your friendly Moderator :D (me, in case you are new around here).

Nov 1st, '09, 21:24

Re: NOW AVAILABLE, Hagi Special Offer #8!

by Chip » Nov 1st, '09, 21:24

ORDERING INFO Hagi Special Offer #8

Hi, me again, so you know how to order (if you participated in past offers, just humor me and let me remind you ). I did not want the simple procedure to get lost in that long rambling post. 8)

Ordering is pretty simple. This is the way it must be done per the vendor's request. Thanks for your cooperation. The vendor requires all Special Offer ordering be handled by your friendly Moderator :wink: . I expect a lot of interest in these beauties, and they will be gone before you know it! Good news, they are all quite beautiful in Hagi fashion. Any questions, please PM me

1) Pick your piece by number. Include 3 or more alternates in order of preference. If you want 2 pieces, you can order 2 but your second one will be pending satisfying others' requests for one. Include 2 or more alternates for the second selection.

2) PM me with your preorder including the item numbers.

3) I will sort things out and PM you a brief order form to fill out which will include your shipping options. Then return PM it to me.

4) After receiving your order form, I will forward your order along with all the others to the vendor.

5) The vendor will email you with a Pay Pal invoice. Let me know if you do not have PayPal.

6) You pay the vendor directly, he ships items directly to you from Japan. This vendor is highly reputable and shipping from Japan is safe and easy.

7) You receive your order and enjoy for the rest of your life!!!

Nov 2nd, '09, 09:07

by Chip » Nov 2nd, '09, 09:07

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: PM me :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Nov 2nd, '09, 09:31

by kymidwife » Nov 2nd, '09, 09:31

I'm gonna have to get a display shelf just for Hagi pieces. The shape of these is absolutely gorgeous, I love the tall pedestal foot! My teaware budget is shot, but I am happy. :D

Thanks for all your efforts to bring these offers... I look forward to each new and unique opportunity to own these little works of art.

Sarah

Nov 2nd, '09, 12:28

by Mrs. Chip » Nov 2nd, '09, 12:28

kymidwife wrote:I'm gonna have to get a display shelf just for Hagi pieces. The shape of these is absolutely gorgeous, I love the tall pedestal foot! Sarah
Hmmmmmmmmmmm ... sounds like a trip to Ikea may be in order, we own a few display shelves of our own, yeah, just for Hagi warz! 8)

Nov 2nd, '09, 19:07

by Chip » Nov 2nd, '09, 19:07

THERE ARE STILL 9 PIECES AVAILABLE!

Catch this Seigan Blue wave.

EDIT: 8 pieces available. :D

Nov 3rd, '09, 19:38

by Chip » Nov 3rd, '09, 19:38

Le bump, SIX pieces left. 8)

Nov 4th, '09, 19:35

by Chip » Nov 4th, '09, 19:35

5 beautiful pieces are still available. #3, 6, 9, 12, 14.

Nov 6th, '09, 00:58

by Chip » Nov 6th, '09, 00:58

And then there were FOUR!

# 3, 6, 12, 14

Nov 18th, '09, 17:56

by Chip » Nov 18th, '09, 17:56

Tea minus two to go.

#3 and 12 are still available!!! Hurrryay hurrray before you miss out.
:D

Nov 19th, '09, 08:36

by Chip » Nov 19th, '09, 08:36

Last one available is #12, don't miss this opportunity! :D

Nov 22nd, '09, 15:41

by Geekgirl » Nov 22nd, '09, 15:41

c'mon, you know you want one! :wink:

Nov 22nd, '09, 15:57

by Chip » Nov 22nd, '09, 15:57

Awww, some of my favorite things. Tea, Hagi and Momiji! :D

Nov 23rd, '09, 14:09

by Mrs. Chip » Nov 23rd, '09, 14:09

Geekgirl wrote:Image

c'mon, you know you want one! :wink:
Geek, absolutely stunningly beauuuuuuuuutiful shot!!!
You certainly have captured the magic of these gorgeous cups!
Do I see 1 or 2 of the Deishi special offers in the background? :D

Yeah we want them, we have 2 on their way ... anxiously awaiting their arrival.

Dec 8th, '09, 17:53

Re: ONE LEFT!!! Hagi Special Offer #8!

by AdamMY » Dec 8th, '09, 17:53

I can not really believe there is one of these left...

If these cups were people, they'd be super models! :lol: I mean they naturally look good in just about any picture.

Here you can see mine after 2 weeks of being used about once a day the cracks in the glaze are starting to deepen and even take on a little color.
Last edited by AdamMY on Oct 28th, '10, 22:14, edited 1 time in total.

+ Post Reply