HolidayTea gifts

For general/other topics related to tea.

Dec 25th, '06, 13:06

HolidayTea gifts

by Samovar » Dec 25th, '06, 13:06

Did anyone receive any tea related items for Christmas/Holidays?

I am so excited that I have to share. I have always wanted the Tea Chest from the Bombay store. It holds twelve tea bags. The lid is hinged. The lid has a beautiful beveled glass top so that the tea bags are visible.

I received it from my husband! What a wonderful gift!

Teatime

Dec 26th, '06, 09:08
Location: curled up with my cats, a good book, and a nice cup of tea

by Cinnamon » Dec 26th, '06, 09:08

I received a tea cozy from Ireland. It had a small, daisy-like flower on the fabric, which is apparently their national wildflower. I also got some tea from Wales. My mother was over there recently and really enjoyed it so she got some to bring back to me. I haven't had a chance to open it yet so I can't say how it is, but I'll be trying it soon.

Congrats on the Tea Chest, Teatime! I've seen that before and it is very beautiful. What a wonderful husband you have. :D

Dec 26th, '06, 16:29

by Madam Potts » Dec 26th, '06, 16:29

This year I did not get any time gifts! :(

I am however feeling like giving, so the next 3 people who send me a private message with their name and address will get a small gift of tea (what type/how much to be determined).

Enjoy!

Madam Potts
"All Madness, No Method"

www.MadPotsofTea.com

Dec 26th, '06, 17:20

by TeaFanatic » Dec 26th, '06, 17:20

My dad got me tea from upton (unfortunately not adagio, but upton is my second favorite tea company). He got me a ti kuan yin, a loose leaf pu-erh, pau mu tan, and Green young hyson, and they are all delicious. This is my favorite time of year because I get a bunch of tea for free!
"Make tea not war"

Favorites: Sencha, Dragonwell, White Monkey, Silver Needle, Gyokuro, Kukicha, Darjeeling

Dec 26th, '06, 18:17

by lenny7 » Dec 26th, '06, 18:17

My wife gave me the IngenuiTEA (the gift set with 4 sample tins), the 16oz glass mug, two other large mugs, 5 other sample tins from here, and 5 sample bags from TeaSource. I've been brewing tea like a madman! I told her I wanted the IngenuiTea and she came up with the rest.

I just started drinking tea about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I'm now addicted. Having tons of new teas to try doesn't help curb my newfound habit either.

Dec 29th, '06, 17:53

by Molly » Dec 29th, '06, 17:53

I bought the TriniTEA for myself...does that count? :wink:
Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves - slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future.

~Thich Nat Hahn~

Dec 29th, '06, 18:28

by jogrebe » Dec 29th, '06, 18:28

I got an IngenuiTEA and 1.25 pounds of loose tea.
John Grebe

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~C. S. Lewis

+ Post Reply